Weather Report..................

Overcast and grey very grey downright depressing grey and I normally don’t mind grey as a colour but today it’s just grey?

Campervanannie;n33281 said:
Overcast and grey very grey downright depressing grey and I normally don’t mind grey as a colour but today it’s just grey?

Not much blue then Annie?
More greyish than blue?

Colin ???

It's grey, grey and more grey in Holland. Grey from horizon to horizon.
No blue, just grey.

Colin ???

Would that be battle ship grey, dove grey, elephant grey or just dull boring grey?

Lee;n33303 said:
Would that be battle ship grey, dove grey, elephant grey or just dull boring grey?

To quote Annie:

"Overcast and grey very grey downright depressing grey and I normally don’t mind grey as a colour but today it’s just grey?"

Which sums it up for Holland too. Plus spots of grey rain.

Colin ???

Campervanannie;n33281 said:

You sure it's not beige Annie? :p A bit lighter than depressing grey here and the sun has tried its best to peep through once or twice. The breeze is very lively and chill though.

I'm in the process of scaring my lawn! I've tried pulling faces, saying boo and jumping out at it nekkid but my friend Kay has given me the loan of a proper scarifier. Hah! Take that lawn! :Smiling_Devil_Emoji

Lee;n33303 said:

Dull boring depressing grey and now it’s wet grey.?

Minisorella;n33333 said:
You sure it's not beige Annie? :p A bit lighter than depressing grey here and the sun has tried its best to peep through once or twice. The breeze is very lively and chill though.

I'm in the process of scaring my lawn! I've tried pulling faces, saying boo and jumping out at it nekkid but my friend Kay has given me the loan of a proper scarifier. Hah! Take that lawn! :Smiling_Devil_Emoji

No I only know one thing that’s BEIGE and that’s a Hymer ??

My new laptop is champagne gold... erm... beige too. My 6/7 old one is black and silver and covered in white parcel tape with the name of a removal company all over it... most undignified an end :Bandage_Emoji:

Its time was up though, so I took it off life support, gave it a clean for old time's sake and will hoard it away in the 'just in case' cupboard with all the other things I just can't throw away :rolleyes:

Sorry, just realised I'm in the weather thread. It's raining now by the way...

Motored 90 miles across the most wild and exciting country, from Vila Formoso, to Regua, on the upper Douro Valley.
4½ hours of a white knuckle ride.
parked on the riverside, below the new Aire.
26 baking degrees. No rain forecast for days.
National holiday, tomorrow..
Expecting fireworks and fun.

Here in Holland it's still:

WP_20180424_17_56_54_Rich.jpg

Colin ???

Wonderful sunshine in budiful bude!!!!
not forecast so lapping it up

It was grey and wet in Holland first thing this morning then lighter grey and dry in Belgium after that and now it's windy with a fair amount of blue whilst having lunch and waiting for the ferry at Calais.

Colin ???

right now there is a nip in the air, but the sun is out and the birds are tweeting.

Back