Weather Report..................

Lots of lovely sunshine in Herts too.
What could possibly happen to the weather tomorrow?

Colin ???

Nothing but sunshine this morning in Uttoxeter, rain forecast tonight but most importantly it's looking really good for Hereford. :The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji:

Edina;n33808 said:
Sun, sun, sun :cool:

...........which is what the Beach Boys sang.
Or was that Fun Fun, Fun?
No matter - it's great here in Herts too. SO uplifting.

Colin ???

:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops here in Telford, but it should clear up very soon.

We've had plenty of rain this morning in Herts then it gradually changed to showers with intermittent blue sky and quite a bit warmer.
The forecast leading up to the weekend is for 24°C and lots of sun in the south-east.
Meanwhile about 80 of us Moho-ers will be in Hereford with 2cv.

(Only pulling your leg, Bill!).

Colin ???

Last year was great at Hereford, but as Tom's photos show it was very cold and wet at the fire at times. Really looking forward to being warm and dry there this time,

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Bright and frosty in Herts this morning.

Colin ???

Edina;n33808 said:
Sun, sun, sun :cool:
Jan and Dean..
Fun fun fun, ' til her Papa takes the T. Bird away?
If my memory serves me well?

We can see the snow topped Picos de Europa, 20 miles to the NW.
breezy 10 degrees, here in Aguillas de Campoo, 60 miles south of Santander.
Lovely place, though.

Just watched the local forecast for Hereford. 25 degrees on Sunday and Monday :Smiling_Emoji_with_:The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji:

2cv;n34018 said:
Just watched the local forecast for Hereford. 25 degrees on Sunday and Monday :Smiling_Emoji_with_:The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji:

Grey though mild this evening, Bill. Bring on the sun!

Colin ???

Full Member;n34022 said:
Grey though mild this evening, Bill. Bring on the sun!

Colin ???

A bit like myself :Smiling_Face_Emoji:

I'll bring the sun along later.

We awoke to clear blue sky here in Hereford.
Unfortunately the Weather Gods had more power even than Lee and it greyed over by the time we went for breakfast at 0930. I've tried slipping into my red beauties (the world-acclaimed shorts) in an attempt to encourage the Weather Gods but to no avail - they have steadfastly refused to budge on the issue.
A sun dance around the fire is a definite maybe.

Colin ???

Back