Weather Report..................

Blue skies, blazing sun and we've just had a few drops of rain - well I hope it was rain, but can't see any clouds!

Tes;n33442 said:
right now there is a nip in the air, but the sun is out and the birds are tweeting.

Amazing how quickly they've taken to social networking!

Nice out.
No excuse I'll have to tidy the garden.

sunn keeps poping in and out, the light shower now and again...and a fair bit o wind........dont know if the birds are tweeting....not been in the garden yet and prpbably not likely to do so today...... n.yorks

trixie88;n33463 said:
sunn keeps poping in and out, the light shower now and again...and a fair bit o wind........dont know if the birds are tweeting....not been in the garden yet and prpbably not likely to do so today...... n.yorks

They're probably hiding in the long grass Trixie ;)

Tis the same here, sun one minute then a light shower, but just a light breeze.

Showery and cold here today, with a strongish breeze. :Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops

A few showers in Herts but mainly warm and sunshine in between the showers.
So I think I'll fit a new gas regulator to the Moho.

And the bluddy grass is growing far too quickly.

Colin :):):)

It's like that we'l known boy band of some time back

WET WET WET.

Unexpected overnight rain, here in Oporto.

My last words before leaving the van, yesterday, were...

" We won't need raincoats ".

As with pretty much all of the UK it's been a wet day in Herts so far - and doesn't look as if it's going to improve any time soon.
On a positive note the new gas regulator is holding pressure so that's an improvement.
And I've made a simple tool to remove the Bulldog leisure battery caps and the electrolyte levels are as supplied over a year ago.

It's a very nice spring day here in Moffat. :The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji:

2cv;n33526 said:
It's a very nice spring day here in Moffat. :The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji:

............which means it's about to rain in Moffat.

Full Member;n33529 said:
............which means it's about to rain in Moffat.

You were right, pouring down now :Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops

2cv;n33547 said:
You were right, pouring down now :Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops

Colin :Slightly_Smiling_Fa:Shyly_Smiling_Face_:Smiling_Face_Emoji:

Back