Weather Report..................

The light SW breeze will bring some light lingering drizzle this morning, clearing up by the afternoon. Generally bright with 22 degrees. 🌦️🌥️⛅

The perfect day for shopping. 😳

Cloudy all day with a few spells of rain pushing in from the west later in the afternoon. A bit breezy. ⛅⛅🌦️

After some overnight rain we've a warm dry day with 23 degrees, although the westerly will be a bit breezy at times. ☀️⛅☀️

Sunny intervals and dry today, still breezy, back to cloudy tomorrow but ................................ supposed to be full sun all day Sunday .........

...................we'll see 🤔😄

...................we'll see 🤔😄
A maritime climate sometimes comes down to gut feeling or the toss of a coin, and is what makes UK forecasting so fascinating.

Today it's a bit easier, a bright warm sunny day, wall to wall blue skies, a moderate SW breeze, and 22 degrees. ☀️⛅☀️

Famous last words? 🫣

Another 30 degree day with a warm SE breeze.
Heavy discount on cases of beer.
Management likes shopping.

When she's loaded the wash- disher, I'll suggest a little visit to the supermarket..
She knows the way.

All jobs completed, here..
Coffee, cake and a pint before doing the shopping.
Turned out that, with special offers, discount vouchers, etc... we got the case of beer for nowt.
Management was superb at negotiating the trolley across the road, giving me clear, precise instructions and opening a window for me to pass the stuff through.
Great having a ground floor flat, 150 m away from the supermarket.
IMG-20240810-WA0000.jpeg

Very dry and hot today, 27 degrees, with a light easterly breeze. House shuttered up to keep it cool. ☀️☀️☀️

Back