Weather Report..................

25 degrees.
50 % cloud.
Brisk SSE breeze..
2% chance of rain forecast...
Even had a short, sharp shower in the wee small hours.
It's drizzling now.

It's a scorcher at 28 degrees with a bright blue sky. ☀️☀️☀️

It's the only day I can go underneath the kit car before the MOT, and I'm struggling to put one of the seats back in. 🥵. Plenty of water, and just keep going.

30 degrees

Gentle breeze.
No big change due.
Tourists complaining " It's twot "
What did they expect in mid- august..... Snow ??

Yesterday we had a beautiful start, then it clouded over for a couple of hours then finished off with full sun and 22°. This morning it is sunny but the cloud is drifting in from the south west, the weather gurus reckon we'll have rain later, so gardening jobs first.

Pretty impressive storm yesterday. I watched it coming on the lightning strike map and just to be safe unplugged computers, cars, etc in case of power surge but all was well. Cleared up to be a beautiful afternoon and evening and today is looking good so far.

ca372926-928b-47ad-8b7a-3c0f2e334de2.jpeg

Dry, bright and sunny morning with a 24 degree high. Cloudy this afternoon with the possibility of a light shower, turning brighter again by the evening. ☀️🌦️⛅

Cooler 27 degrees, this morning, thanks to a fresh N breeze.
All changed later.. wind i from the S.
Good morning for getting stuff done.l

It's a bit cloudy, but dry with a light south westerly breeze and 20 degrees. ☁️🌥️☁️

Armed with my little kit car's fresh MOT I drove down to the fields for voluntary work. I rarely use the hood these days, preferring the tonneau. 👍

Back