Weather Report..................

OUCH!

It's quaintly reassuring to learn that some poor soul is worse off than yourself.
Thanks and good luck..
:Smirk_Face_Emoji:

nicholsong;n8872 said:
Latest Metar(weather report) at Katowice airport near us has visibility 150m, with Runway Visual Range of 275m in Freezing Fog. No aircraft landing. Snow on ground for last 48 hours

That's not pleasant. Not at all.
Reminds me of winters I spent in the former GDR. So much colder a long way from the Atlantic.
I hope the conditions become less dangerous soon, nicholsong.
Updates would be appreciated.
BTW are you living or holidaying in Katowice?

Colin ???

Same here in south west Wales,:Umbrella_Rain_Drops better than snow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow or volcanic eruptions though! :Hear_No_Evil_Monkey :voltage_emoji_icon_BOOM :voltage_emoji_icon_:poop_Emoji:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mizzly damp day with occasional showers here near Cardigan west Wales.:Umbrella_Emoji::Umbrella_Emoji:

Its thrown it down with snow here most of the day. High of -4.
tomorrow we will hit the slopes assuming the wind drops a bit. Fecking freezing !!!!

Full Member;n8718 said:
So I assume the vodka in now stored in the fridge, Annie?
I trust that you're all having a great time at The Navigation.

Colin ???

Yes but I am pushed and had to retire to the van before I make a complete ass of myselg

Campervanannie;n9007 said:
Yes but I am pushed and had to retire to the van before I make a complete ass of myselg

Oops! It sounds as if it was a good night in The Navigation!

Colin ???

Edina;n8955 said:
Raining in our part of the S West

So probably warmer, I guess, Chris.

Colin ???

teejay;n8962 said:
Same here in south west Wales,:Umbrella_Rain_Drops better than snow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow or volcanic eruptions though! :Hear_No_Evil_Monkey :voltage_emoji_icon_BOOM :voltage_emoji_icon_:poop_Emoji:

It's been a considerable number of millennia since there were volcanos in south west wales, teejay, so don't worry about an eruption right now.

Colin ???

*****;n8976 said:
A while ago, I had to turn the heating off as getting to hot:Smiling_Emoji_with_

You are joking, Graham. Is your Better Half happy with that?

Colin ???

old git;n8988 said:
Mizzly damp day with occasional showers here near Cardigan west Wales.:Umbrella_Emoji::Umbrella_Emoji:

It seems to be getting warmer across the UK, old git. Just in time for my return to the fold.
Thanks for the update.

Colin ???

Ginebrosa;n8989 said:
Its thrown it down with snow here most of the day. High of -4.
tomorrow we will hit the slopes assuming the wind drops a bit. Fecking freezing !!!!

Thanks, Ginebrosa. That's a cold 'high'!
Where are you skiing?

Colin ???

Full Member;n8714 said:
Thanks Jeanette. In the south, snow this early in the year is really unusual.

Colin ???

Colin do you not mean that snow anytime in the south is unusual?! We've had a really nice and pleasant day here today/yesterday! Snow has all gone :(

Jeanette;n9034 said:
Colin do you not mean that snow anytime in the south is unusual?! We've had a really nice and pleasant day here today/yesterday! Snow has all gone :(

That's true, Jeanette. In Hertfordshire we get snow about one year in three or so.

Colin ???

Campervanannie;n9042 said:
It's raining.

After last evening, Annie, should you be up and about at 0602?
I don't know how you do it!

Colin ???

Edina;n9044 said:
Same here Annie, ne'er mind though

You'll be pleased to know that it's currently mainly overcast, dry and about 18°C here on Lanzarote.
It's going to be one hell of a shock getting off the plane in Gatwick at 0130 tomorrow morning!
The real world awaits me.

Colin ???

Turned really mild and a Robin is singing his heart out - probably thinks it's spring

Back