Weather Report..................

Full Member;n8500 said:
Ha blöödy ha. Please bear in mind that I return to the UK at the weekend so all this smugness will have to come to an end, Paul.

BTW I've got and have been using a Windows phone since they were launched. Currently a Lumia 950XL and my old Lumia 800 as a back up should it ever be needed (which it hasn't). I really like Windows phones. Does anyone know if Trevskoda has one?

Colin ???

Sorry, Colin,

forgot to empty the smug filter.
Thanks for reminding me.
You'll be taking some nice warm memories home with you, I expect?
. Bon Voyage.

*****;n8511 said:
Well, we never had our Autumn tour this year, because of hospital things. We usually do a Spring and Autumn as we like good weather. The winter tour was a bit of a knee jerk reaction as we really missed the Autumn tour, but the more we thought about it, the more it was not really an alternative and just a make do.
So in answer to your question, we now have spring tour ferry booked and will be doing the odd little UK or maybe even Germany thing in the mean time!
We recently did a week at Hayfield, and might have considered Bugsy, but we gather the geny might have been an issue, and winter time we would need an hour, maybe two into the battery.
I think after Christmas, we will be going somewhere!
Thanks for asking!:Smiling_Emoji_with_

Thanks, Graham.
I'm thinking of a trip down through France for most of January. We'll see.
Enjoy whatever you do.

Colin ???

Pauljenny;n8506 said:
Sorry, Colin,

forgot to empty the smug filter.
Thanks for reminding me.
You'll be taking some nice warm memories home with you, I expect?
. Bon Voyage.

Very warm memories. We've been very lucky with the weather and the island, though barren, has a charm of sorts. I like the outdoors and trying to understand what nature has done and why things appear the way they do. On these volcanic islands one could spend several lifetimes doing that!

Colin ???

*****;n8516 said:
Same to you, enjoy France, that is also a consideration for us and for January. All maybe's at the moment.
I don't mind going half way down France, but not to the bottom just for a month.
The middle can get cold! so do we don't we?

I was thinking I'd potter down going faster when the weather is less good and slower when pleasant. So minimum of 2-3 days to the south assuming continuous bad weather. Perhaps 2-3 weeks in the south. We'll see.

Colin ???

Full Member;n8503 said:
Presumably the snow has gone, 2cv?

Colin ???

I've been away from Glasgow but never saw any snow here. Can still see plenty on the hills though.

2cv;n8521 said:
I've been away from Glasgow but never saw any snow here. Can still see plenty on the hills though.

Thanks 2cv.

Colin ???

Full Member;n8065 said:
Most of the reports are coming from the UK and Spain.
Is anyone in France, Germany, Italy etc. and able to give us a weather report?

Colin ???

Bumpty bump. Especially southern France!

Colin ???

*****;n8527 said:
If it is weather you mean, I find the below reasonably accurate

France.htm

Thanks Graham. I'll have a look. My post wasn't too helpful, was it?

Colin ???

Full Member;n8371 said:
Thanks, Jeanette. Is the snow settling?

Colin ???

It was settling Colin but now it has all melted well apart from a few bits here and there which seems to have gone icy but roads are all clear! We get 4/5 inches of snow and everyone comes to a full stop!!

Just dark and chilly in the Exe valley, may take the bus to the coast for a few days tomorrow, usually a tad warmer there.

we had a slight rise in temperature here at the Navigation and all the ice melted.

Jeanette;n8644 said:
It was settling Colin but now it has all melted well apart from a few bits here and there which seems to have gone icy but roads are all clear! We get 4/5 inches of snow and everyone comes to a full stop!!

Thanks Jeanette. In the south, snow this early in the year is really unusual.

Colin ???

Edina;n8661 said:
Just dark and chilly in the Exe valley, may take the bus to the coast for a few days tomorrow, usually a tad warmer there.

At 0511 you really should expect it to be dark at this time of the year, Chris!
Enjoy your trip to the coast.

Colin ???

Campervanannie;n8663 said:
we had a slight rise in temperature here at the Navigation and all the ice melted.

So I assume the vodka in now stored in the fridge, Annie?
I trust that you're all having a great time at The Navigation.

Colin ???

Crisp, bright ,12 degrees in the shade.. 18 ,.in the sun.

Attachments

• photo790.jpg
    photo790.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Pauljenny;n8772 said:
Crisp, bright ,12 degrees in the shade.. 18 ,.in the sun.

Looks great, Paul. Thanks for the update.

Colin ???

Overcast down here in Hampshire but we've just had 5 days of bright, crispy cold weather. This means the ground is nice and dry if anyone is thinking of a bit of motorhoming in the south over the next few days.

Spacerunner;n8796 said:
Overcast down here in Hampshire but we've just had 5 days of bright, crispy cold weather. This means the ground is nice and dry if anyone is thinking of a bit of motorhoming in the south over the next few days.

Thanks, Spacerunner. That's a lovely part of the country to live.

Colin ???

Warm breeze blowing across from Africa and small clouds scurrying across a blue sky.
Though not everything in the garden is roses.

WP_20171120_13_59_10_Pro.jpg

Colin ???

Latest Metar(weather report) at Katowice airport near us has visibility 150m, with Runway Visual Range of 275m in Freezing Fog. No aircraft landing. Snow on ground for last 48 hours

Back