Weather Report..................

Tes;n35923 said:
We have not had the rain everywhere else seems to have had. We had a tiny bit over night last week and a shower lasting less than 10 minuets the other day... other than that it’s just overcast or sunny, very warm and extremely muggy... I really would like a good pour down of rain to freshen the air.

image.png

That one made me laugh-out-loud, Bill!
Thanks.

Colin :):):)

Warm (and dry!) in Hertfordshire today. It was about 18 degC through the night so the warmest night so far this year.
Bring 'em on.

Colin :):):)

I guess i’ll Be seeing you in a little over 5 hours then... :Smiling_Face_with_T

if only, still muggy here.

Tes;n35948 said:
I guess i’ll Be seeing you in a little over 5 hours then... :Smiling_Face_with_T

if only, still muggy here.

Plenty of rain here last night.
Incidentally I just had to approve a post by Tes on WC, think something may have gone wrong there!

Warm overcast and a little muggy but I’m sure when the rain arrives that will be sorted lol

A warm though greyish start to the day in Hertfordshire.
So I'm overnighting at:

CU Cadbury Castle (Somerset)
Latitude = 51.026397
Longitude = -2.526468

Where it's currently raining and I've spilt a whole cup of hot coffee over the Moho floor.
Hopefully everything will be better once I arrive on the north Devon coast.
Anyone fancy a mini-meet at, say, Appledore in the very near future?

Colin ???

Full Member;n35966 said:
A warm though greyish start to the day in Hertfordshire.
So I'm overnighting at:

CU Cadbury Castle (Somerset)
Latitude = 51.026397
Longitude = -2.526468

Where it's currently raining and I've spilt a whole cup of hot coffee over the Moho floor.
Hopefully everything will be better once I arrive on the north Devon coast.
Anyone fancy a mini-meet at, say, Appledore in the very near future?

Colin ???

Bill and I will be down on the south coast from Friday the 29th for a week will check in as to where you are.

2cv;n35951 said:
Plenty of rain here last night.
Incidentally I just had to approve a post by Tes on WC, think something may have gone wrong there!

Still none here. Dry sunny morning so far.

Nice and sunny this morning but still pretty cool. The forecast though is amazing for the next week, temperatures up to 27 degrees next week.
:The_Sun_Face_Emoji::The_Sun_Face_Emoji::The_Sun_Face_Emoji::Slightly_Smiling_Fa

2cv;n35999 said:
Nice and sunny this morning but still pretty cool. The forecast though is amazing for the next week, temperatures up to 27 degrees next week.
:The_Sun_Face_Emoji::The_Sun_Face_Emoji::The_Sun_Face_Emoji::Slightly_Smiling_Fa

Have you considered that the forecaster is joking about Glasgow, Bill?

Colin ???

It's sunny at Cadbury Castle this morning:

WP_20180620_18_37_40_Rich.jpg .

Colin ???

Full Member;n36001 said:
Have you considered that the forecaster is joking about Glasgow, Bill?

Colin ???

They could be, but it's certainly ovrall been the best spell of weather for many years here overall.

The sun is out and the sky is blue it’s going to be a great day just wish I was out in the van stir crazy is setting in.

There's a clear blue sky above me in Westward Ho!
Unfortunately the wind is coming off the sea and doesn't match the enthusiasm of the sun.

Colin ???

Back