Weather Report..................

This is an opportunity to recognise that 'The Weather' thread has had considerable support and interest since it was started last November.
2500 posts and over 10,000 views!

Well done you Motorhomers.

Colin ???

Last edited:
Blistering hot all day here in glengormley and it going to be 2c hotter tomorrow and very hard to work in.:The_Sun_Face_Emoji:

It's a lovely start to the day in Hertfordshire. We have very thin high level cloud which should soften the sun's rays today.
So I'll cut the flower heads off the weeds on the scrawny brown lawn. That should improve matters no end.

Colin :):):)

very cool and overcast till lunch time when sun popped its head thru....nice afternoon and not as hot.........county durham......

Beside The River Wear , south of Willington.. Jubilee Meadows Park.
kids swimming in the river... One with a fag in his mouth. Andy Capp's Great Grandson?

24 degrees, clear blue sky.

So warm still. This maybe the longest stretch of warm weather without rain I can remember.

Lovely here in budiful Cornwall too!!!!!
blue sky mainly.

Yet another perfect day for weather, not to hot and certainly not too cold, and :The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji:

It's been a lovely day here at Roger's Meet in Attleborough, Norfolk.
The weather has been wonderful, too.

Colin ???

Few light clouds, just turning pink as Mr Sun arrives (the clouds, not me!)

Yesterday was so hot. 33’ here. Thought I may melt at Keeley’s performance. Lots of bodies in a hall at one time. Today’s looks like another hottie too.

Glorious sunshine in Attleborough, Norfolk.
So I'll focus on talking and listening to the folks at Roger's Meet.

Colin ???

Back