Weather Report..................

It's a really beautiful start to the day in Attleborough. The sky is a deeper blue at this time of the day and there's no clouds to (literally) dilute the colour.
It's going to be hot!

Colin ???

No breeze and the sun's up already. Just been out to water the tubs/baskets before the sun gets on them

This made me smile, Chris. I use the tune as my phone's ringtone. I have the version by Nemo (I think it's from the 1970's). The earlier renditions are part of my childhood memories.
Thank you.

Colin ???

Edit: I tried to quote your post of 7/7/18 timed at 06:41 but for some reason it didn't work. Apologies.

Last edited:
What a wonderful way to end a day.

well it warm beside the seaside in glorious weston super mare the donkey are wearing shades

it was chilly in attlebourough at 4/30 ish as colin hasnt given a westher report for today thought i add it

oldish hippy;n36456 said:
it was chilly in attlebourough at 4/30 ish as colin hasnt given a westher report for today thought i add it

It's blöödy freezing here in Attleborough. So much so that Roger is treating us all to a slap up meal at a nearby Chinese restaurant by way of compensation.
Thank you, Roger. This is excellent customer service.

Colin ???

Georgeous day on polzeath after haywoods cider farm social session nr Bodmin yday.
if ever u are in the area check their fb page as they are fab events!!!! Both the music and the ciderrrrrrrrr.

Wow! Woke up this morning and the weather is back to normal, and rain forecast nearly every day for the next two weeks. :Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops.
Luckily we're heading off South today :Smiling_Emoji_with_

Breezy and much cooler here in Herts.
So I'll repack the Moho and go to France.

Colin :):):)

Sat in a field in Derbyshire glorious sunshine and fab views.

oldish hippy;n36501 said:
itwarmed up now suns shining and it warm

ps beware the tdf colin

I know I'm going to regret this, Barrie.
What's a tdf?

Colin ???

It's a lovely end to the day in Dover:

WP_20180710_18_54_43_Rich.jpg

Colin ???

Back