Weather Report..................

A grey 13 degrees at dawn, forced us to breakfast indoors. 17 at lunchtime.
The forecast changed completely overnight. Heavy clouds and even some rain due overnight tomorrow.
Good job we managed to get all that gardening done. And Roundup on the persistent weeds.
Might need to put socks on for tonight's pensioner's treat.

update from n.yorks.........been very foggy since mid afternoon.....we got away without fog for the month of november which i alway think can bring lots of fog in that month........dont know what its like on A1........had to make an errand late afternoon just round the corner and had trouble seeing thru thr fog,,,,,,,,,,drive careful

I've just checked the forecast and the Griffon vultures around Casares will be flying on radar and wearing goggles and wellies for at least some of the next day or two.
So I'll probably drop down from the Sierra Crestellina to Gibraltar tomorrow morning.
I remember the British Overseas Territory has a Starbucks, Subway and Morrison's that are well worth avoiding, though I do intend visiting my close relatives living high on the rock.

Colin ???

Last edited:
I've just checked the forecast and the Griffon vultures around Casares will be flying on radar and wearing goggles and wellies for at least some of the next day or two.
So I'll probably drop down from the Sierra Crestellina to Gibraltar tomorrow morning.
I remember the British Overseas Territory has a Starbucks, Subway and Morrison's that are well worth avoiding, though I do intend visiting my close relatives living high on the rock.

Colin ???

Last time we were in Gib, the apes all had flu, listless, green, runny eyes and snotty noses. They looked so miserable.
The Army Medics were dosing them up with antibiotics, because if the apes leave the Rock, the Rock will fall.
Lovely velvety evening, here, as we staggered home from our pensioner's treat.
Promise of a better day tomorrow, perhaps rain, Thursday.

Last time we were in Gib, the apes all had flu, listless, green, runny eyes and snotty noses. They looked so miserable.
The Army Medics were dosing them up with antibiotics, because if the apes leave the Rock, the Rock will fall.
Lovely velvety evening, here, as we staggered home from our pensioner's treat.
Promise of a better day tomorrow, perhaps rain, Thursday.

Where are you just now, Paul, I'm guessing Portugal or Spain maybe?

Where are you just now, Paul, I'm guessing Portugal or Spain maybe?

We're half way up an East Algarve hillside, Marie.
The Circus winter quarters
Possibly going South to Andalusia, if the weather gets too cold in January.

What's your plans?
Classoudy day, odd sunny spells, managed breakfast and lunch outdoors. 14 degrees now. Time to turn a little heating on.
Westerly winds due to strengthen overnight and the possibility of a couple of showery hours.. They will be welcomed.
The garden is looking dry.

Back