Weather Report..................

Well the earth shadow is nearly half way across the moon here, no red colour yet though...

It's very clear outside and there is a hard frost.

Thanks Marie.
Hope you had a good view of it.
We retired early and sober, expecting the usual nocturnal perambulations of at least one of us to raise the alarm.
True to form, we both slept through
Back to boring reality, 15 degrees, unblemished blue skies, gentle breeze, breakfast outside, sockless again.

A moonlit walk in Cornwall for me last night. The moon was bright and no headtorch needed as I walked by streams and through woods back to the Moho.
There was then a spectacular view of the 'blood moon' in the early hours of this morning.

From somewhere above the clouds.

Colin :):):)

Last edited:
So, winter is finally arriving!

Looks like the boys in the Borders and north west Scotland will be getting a fair dousing of the white stuff if the forecasters are correct.

If it keeps up we could be looking at a cold & snowy meet up at Moffat!!

Anybody know how well Ivecos handle snow & ice? :)

Suns up here but turning colder and where it’s just been wet it’s turning icy ? but no snow ❄️ yet!!

That road picture from the Frog last year looks pretty hairy, Bill, but the Frog itself doesn't seem to have much of a covering on the ground.

I'm sure our new camper will get there. If it doesn't we'll just have to park up in it somewhere until the weather clears... :cool::giggle::coffee:

If it's any help ... ?
It's no great shakes here, either. Cloudy, NW blowing, struggling to keep warm indoors.
Roll on coffee and brandy time... At home!

No, it doesn't help.

Go away you, or I'll have to shove you IN a brandy barrel, never mind drinking from one! :p :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :)

PS that smug filter of yours still needs servicing... ;)

No, it doesn't help.

Go away you, or I'll have to shove you IN a brandy barrel, never mind drinking from one! :p :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :)

PS that smug filter of yours still needs servicing... ;)

I love it when you talk naughty, Marie.
Smug filter? It's been put away ... Nothing much to be smug about... YET !
We managed to sit outside for ½ an hour, Dressed like Nanook of the North and Eskimo Nell. Clutching mugs of mulligatawny soup.
They breed 'em hardy, in Yorkshire.

Back