Weather Report..................

Fill your boots, Colin.
I'll have a rest on the smugness production.... Until you get back to Blighty, Anyroadup.
The motorhomers came, alas the rain didn't.
Cool, clear, mild night. The Crickets are serenading us.
Lucky you. Doing their rain song were they? :)

Just 1 degree this morning but the wind has gone and probably only a few showers today.

Grey and 5 degrees this morning but some lighter skies in the distance so improving hopefully. Taking the grandkids down to the local farm to see the lambs later.

Sun is shining here and quite pleasant no wind and there’s been a a grass frost but still very pleasant outside!

Coffee time under the Olive tree.
After a swearing- intensive, final session, finishing the bedroom curtains project.
Hanging the mirror.
I wonder if it will still be in the same place, when we go back indoors?

WP_20190210_11_13_54_Pro.jpg

Absolutely cloudless sky with bright sunshine here. Cold last night, dropping to -4deg but worth it to have such great weather today. In addition Storm Erik seemed to have bypassed us as we had no wind and hardly any rain yesterday.

First swin in the sea saterday nice and warm today were i live cold and windy wish it made up its mind never know whats going on with the weater now :)

Colin ?
I reckon his smug filter is completely blocked and nothing can get through it ?
Its been cold and grey here. Heating on at 3 pm.
We hope that it will harden us up for our flights to Newcastle...

We won't need to take coats .. Maybe ?

Colin ?
I reckon his smug filter is completely blocked and nothing can get through it ?
Its been cold and grey here. Heating on at 3 pm.
We hope that it will harden us up for our flights to Newcastle...

We won't need to take coats .. Maybe ?
I would bring a coat if i was you but leave the hotwater bottle at home:D:D:D

It’s another clear and cold night

Where's today's report from our Gran Canaria correspondent :unsure:
He dipped his toe in the balmy seas & a stray shark made away with him? :unsure: :LOL:

No, wait - it would have spat him out cos the smug filter is totally clogged... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:o_O

I'd bring a coat to Newcastle, Paul, unless you're planning on going down the Bigg Market with the lasses at the weekend ;) :)

Lovely day here yesterday, made a good start tidying up the greenhouse, cleaning & re-potting numerous plants, was nice & mild.
Rained overnight, but sun is peeping out between the clouds so maybe a repeat of yesterday.

A bright and sunny day again here with a slight breeze so hopefully the washing will dry again today!