Weather Report..................

not a bad morning was warm enough to have brekki outdoors today...i....not that i did tho.....sun keeps popping in and out...........wish i had done washing when wind was here....it would have dried so quickly outside........as it is ...just slight wind today..............having said that i certainly dont want the wind to return....cannot cope with it....

Our visitor in law insisted on going for a paddle on , probably, the most perfect beach East of Faro. A little train rattles across the island, but us Yorkshire folk prefer the ½mile walk..
Its a tradition.... And a cheap pedicure.
Bit breezy, but that didn't matter.
21 degrees in the shade again

Our visitor in law insisted on going for a paddle on , probably, the most perfect beach East of Faro. A little train rattles across the island, but us Yorkshire folk prefer the ½mile walk..

Can you just confirm that is PADDLE; I have a job with Yorkshire accents sometimes :unsure:

Devon is bathed in sunshine - and so it should be ;)

PHEW.........too hot........like the idea of the pedicure tho....

The water was far too cold for us to allow it to come above ankle height.. That's paddling.
The give away is when people go gingerly into the sea until the water is just below belly button high, stand still for a while, shiver and wade back out.
There's no way I'd do that... Until the sea warms up some.

It's about 8 degC in Herts this morning with a grey layer about 200 metres above us.
Apparently the grey quite likes it hereabouts and plans to be with us for the coming few days.

Colin :):):)

Low grey cloud here too, Colin, but looks as if it might be lifting a little.

No idea what temperature is, haven't ventured outside yet.

The sun is definitely trying to break through ...:cool:

I haven't posted for a few days as there is nothing new to report.
Every morning we wake to blue skies and as the day progresses it gets warmer reaching about 20.c then in the afternoon it cools to about 11.c, as you can appreciate when every day is like that, you just become accustomed to as and accept it as normal.

I awoke in Herts to unexpected blue from horizon to horizon.
It's now bright white up there and about 13 degC with pretty much still air.
So I'm attempting to renovate the rather dull finish that exists all over the Moho.

Colin :):):)

Back