Weather Report..................

Another day... Another perfect beach.
Manta Rota is a ghost town.
Plenty of vans on the aire, and a ½ dozen or so on the carpark.. Even though there are fresh signs , forbidding MH.s

It's much the same weather in Herts.
Mild, still air and overcast.
So more Moho bodywork renovation today.

Colin :):):)

It was a bit overcast this morning with a slight breeze and later this afternoon that slight breeze turned rather windy! Teatime there was a bit drizzle it didn’t come to anything!

After some heavy rain this morning it dried up this afternoon and I managed to give the old cars a quick spin. Both working flawlessly. MOT for the 2cv next week, then it’s off to the body shop to keep it looking perfect.

After some heavy rain this morning it dried up this afternoon and I managed to give the old cars a quick spin. Both working flawlessly. MOT for the 2cv next week, then it’s off to the body shop to keep it looking perfect.

An MOT for the 2cv we know and love or an MOT for the 2cv you know and love, 2cv?

Colin ???

• Funny
Reactions: 2cv
i’m about 40mls from paul as the crow flies but about 70 by road 24deg today & rain forecast for tomorrow has gone from here saying 28 for tues guess i’ll have to put up with it for another week ,lol

i’m about 40mls from paul as the crow flies but about 70 by road 24deg today & rain forecast for .
has gone from here saying 28 for tues guess i’ll have to put up with it for another week ,lol
Morning, Ken .
Cool and breezy, with fresh blue skies overhead . Max 20, forecast. Sleeves and trousers weather.
Rain showers still on for tomorrow. Our visitor can always be relied upon to find some.
Welcome too, we're down to about 10 days in the cisterns.

Back