Weather Report..................

It's about average for this time of year..
The smug filter won't allow anything more detailed.
My board of directors has swanned off to Faro, to help out the local economy.

I'm minding the fort, in blissful peace and quiet.
A Roquefort salad, loaded with Gherkins, olives and chopped shallots inside me.. Washed down with a family size G&T.
If I time it right, I'll be sweating away down the garden, dead heading, when they return.

Forecast was for light clouds, gentle breezes and the sunshine breaking through after lunch.
Sat down for lunch on the terrace.. It immediately started to rain. Big splashing spots forced us to flee inside.
Checked the weather site... Definitely no rain til the weekend.. Not a hint!
You could almost hear the plants and trees sighing with relief... Then it stopped and the Sun broke through.

well, its one of those day when i am wishing i had a greenhouse..........the sun is out nice and warm, however, the wind is bitter cold.........if i had a greenhouse i could sit in there on a nice comfy chair typing this and then maybe have a nice afternoon nap......ienjoying the warmth of the sun...............now that would be nice

A frost here in Herts first thing but it had cleared by about 0730 and we've had a fair amount of sunshine for the remainder of the day.
The air is pretty much still and it's good to be outside with a temperature of about 15 degC by lunchtime
So yet more Moho activity today. It's getting a bit tedious but at least the bodywork now looks more like the original Peugeot 'Bianca'.

Colin :):):)

Overcast but dry at the moment, but drizzle forecast again. It was really unpleasant in the cold drizzle yesterday afternoon. The 2cv will be out for its mot today, so it looks like it will need a clean up if it gets wet ?
Normally I think we’d be off down the m74 to get some sunshine.

It's dry, grey and not exactly warm right now in Hertfordshire.
So I think I may well get on and do more ...…….

Colin :):):)

I take it the wind inside the van doesn't disturb you then.... :eek:
Wall to wall blue sky here again in Torbay with the Sun glinting off a calm sea, absolutely beautiful.... :cool:

I see you have taken on some more floral explanations of the weather.
Keep up the good work.
We are parked upon an disused campsite in Tomar.
With the dappled sunlight shining through the trees and the castle on the skyline in the distance.
The temperature in mid teens another beautiful day is promised.

Back