Weather Report..................

Bright and sunny here in Santorini. Must be 29 degrees again. The evenings are great as the temp drops slightly but there is no wind so no need for evening sleeves/jackets.

Only seen one motorhome here, it was on the fiat/Peugeot latest cab. Wasn’t close enough to identify it with being on the local bus to/from Fira.

If I see it later whilst out on the Vespa I will feed back.

Jon

Lovely day.. Laundry day. Ideal conditions.
As the terrace shaded over, we we forced to change shorts for trackkie bottoms and I had to find a Tee shirt..
... Owing to a sudden 4 degree drop in temperature.. 29 felt quite nippy.
I suppose we'll have to go indoors soon.

It’s been perfect weather in Coventry today, sunshine and very warm.

View attachment 46258
Oops !
At first glance, I thought.. " What a tidy scrap yard... "
I honestly didn't recognise it as one of your posts, Bill....
it isn't rainiing...!
Meanwhile, very little changes, here under the parasol.?

Home after Rutland then Anglesey...... the temperature definitely got warmer as we drove south.
Woken to no wind, blue sky and sunshine. Wonder why we went away???

It's pretty obvious really, Linda.
It's because you're outgoing, open minded, inquisitive, helpful, generous, supportive, thoughtful..............
I could go on but Lee would feel that I'm being a bit of a creep.

Colin ???

Hi All. Don't fret - I'm still over here in Herts.
I bought a new phone over the weekend and it's taken me a few hours to get to grips with the Android operating system. But I'm nearly there.
It's dry, still, warm air over here in the southeast of the Beautiful Isle with sunshine basking the countryside.
I'll go for a bike ride along the old railway tracks later but in the meantime here's a picture of a very happy daisy:

IMG_20190603_101521__01.jpg

Colin ???

39 degrees at 8.30 in the sunshine.
31 under the parasol. .. Ominously, that little breeze has dropped.
The Undermanager arrives tonight, bless her..

What a sacrifice she's making, to fly out here to care for her big sister.. And try to stuff me at dominoes.

Back