Weather Report..................

Here near St Austell, Cornwall, it was overcast but dry first thing this morning.
So I helped my son fix some potholes in the long lane leading up to his cottage.
Which showed how soft I've got in my old age.
The sky now has patches of blue and it's warming up nicely with a gentle breeze stirring the leaves on the upper branches of the trees.

Colin ???

Last edited:
Well this morning started off nicely then then it turned grey and dark and then it came the rain it lashed down but.... it’s still warm and hopefully it’ll get better later today

Well it finally stopped raining and out came the sunshine and it was still warm..but it was blowing a hoolie!..just been outside and it’s such a calm and warm night with clear skies

Cornwall has light cloud cover with warm, virtually still air.
So altogether much the same as Devon.
Though, unlike Devon, we don't have Edina in the county.

Colin ???

Hope that you’re safe from This Paul and Jenny.
We are , Bill, thanks.
We left the fiesta at 1, after a busy Couple of hours. Party atmosphere, with ex-pats and locals... It was 26 degrees.
Music, drink, BBQ Sardines, meat and a calm.warm night. Raising funds for the village Nursery and old folks home complex.
Their version of Jason Donovan, gave an hour's show, to delight all ladies of 30 yrs plus.. Go-go Grannies, word perfect. A talented one girl accordian band sang
and played from 10, and throughout the night
He just turns up, with 3 nubile, girlie backing singers and plugs a memory stick into the PA.. Probably does 3 gigs a night.
Quietly coming round, today. 2 parasols necessary. 36 ,at 10 am.

Back