Weather Report..................

Alarm went off at 6.30.
Grey overcast 22' No breeze, sticky.
Lovely drive, north, up the Guardiana River, to Alcoutim.
Ferry across to San Lucar, in Spain.
Miinibus up to the castle and the launch platform for the Zip wire.. All very well organised.
THEN......
............. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ....!.....! 75 seconds flight, interrupted by a sudden gust of cross wind, as I crossed the river... They never mentioned that, at the briefing !
What a thrill !
Every future visitor will be obliged to take us there...or they can stay somewhere else.... Bring on the Grandsons..!
Back home now ... 34' under the fluttering parasols

Yep, it's blue, blue and yet more blue as the eye is cast around the sky here in Cornwall.
In fact there's plenty of blue looking horizontally:

View attachment 47867

It's also warm and we have the slightest of breezes.
Over the next couple of days it's forecast to be about 22°C maximum here on the peninsular and about 34°C maximum back in Hertfordshire.
I'm confident that I can cope with either so I'm a very happy bunny.

Colin ???

32 c in the van in Hertford at least 34 outside and no air at all . ??

Anticlimactic day.. Busy shopping and preparing for The Undermanager's departure .
34 in the shade, already.
Millions of crickets on the hillside A wall of sound...They all start singing together, reach a crescendo, then gradually turn the volume down,until absolute silence...
Like A football crowd.. Which one is the conductor?

ah well, spent all winter with a hot watter bockle up me jumper........now its a COLD water bockle stuffed up me jumper....just cant win.......much too hot f.me.....curtains and windows and door closed.

thunder and plenty of rain last night.........much too hot for me.....drains all the engergy..........
all have a lovely day whatever you may be doing.

Back