Weather Report..................

grath

Dry all day
Managed to undercoat garage door, door frame and windows, then masonry painted garage walls . Yesterday masonsry painted garden wall and did some cement work on man hole cover surrounds
Last week pressure washed drive and repaired garage door post and Sunday fitted 22 v fan in vsn
Just trying to get all jobs done while weather good making way for autumn tour2CC4FFA1-F24C-4944-8CA1-5176DAAA08A6.jpeg7458C150-5827-44F3-878F-38855164453D.jpegB7F00450-8D1C-458D-8FC4-CE38952E6ECF.jpeg

trixie88

different day today......waarrmm, overcast samp and drizzly..............
put the rind of quarter of a melon out for birds last weeek..........they were all over it.
put out half a melon with all the flesh on it on sunday....the birds havent touched it.....?????? thought they would have loved it.
update afternoon....drizzled stopped about lunch time......

forgot to push button to post...........

Pauljenny

Graham....
What makes you decide to up sticks and leave that paradise that you have created, to wander around parts foreign... ?
When you eventually return, it'll all need tidying again... And you've not had the benefit of it.
That's why I'm leaving our house in a scruffy, dishevelled state.
Also makes passersby think we're here and working on it.
Weather..? Cool, blessedly cool 😎

Pauljenny

Sweet, gentle evening..
Dined outside the greasy spoon cafe.. Roast kid goat...
. He didn't die in vain. Spent 6 happy childhood months suckling his Mum, amid wooded hillsides. He even tasted of Lavender.
Still, calm, even the mosquitoes are in a good mood.
Trump, Boris, Iran, Putin.. Ebola, .. ?
I'll settle for this, thanks.
Goodnight

grath

Graham....
What makes you decide to up sticks and leave that paradise that you have created, to wander around parts foreign... ?
When you eventually return, it'll all need tidying again... And you've not had the benefit of it.
That's why I'm leaving our house in a scruffy, dishevelled state.
Also makes passersby think we're here and working on it.
Weather..? Cool, blessedly cool 😎
Paul, I have made it pretty maintenance free (the garden that is. A bush cut once per year, borders covered in bark, and the best neighbour in the world cuts our grass when we are away, so it is always tidy.
The only thing is the little birds and squirrels dig in the bark and I have to brush it tidy.
I don't do gardening.
Shame that the previous owner painted the garage and wall brickwork as I do need to re paint every few years, but I do it with quality masonry paint and it tends to lasts
It is no real paradise, just our own space, and the garden also goes around the side of the house. Too much really! If we were home a lot I would have built a proper BBQ
Weather is looking dry again in the Potteries, and I hope a little sun. Today, top coating and grass cutting, including neighbours lawn in reciprocation

As the morning progressed on the banks of the Solent the weather improved resulting in a warm, sunny afternoon with wonderful views of the traffic out on the Water:

IMG_20190710_115746.jpg

Colin 🙂🙂🙂