Weather Report..................

Tes;n14550 said:
foggy, very much so, but maybe that is why it isn't quite so cold as it has been... natures own blanket.

The North Devon Link Road (A361) goes across the edge of Exmoor and this morning as I drove along it there was fog in the lower valleys and a clear blue sky above. Absolutely beautiful.

Colin ???

2cv;n14576 said:
☁️☁️☁️ but a sultry 10 degrees here in Glasgow, and DRY again :b0213:

A move in the right direction, 2cv. Enjoy it while it lasts!

Colin ???

its benn an absolutely beautiful day here......beautiful, beautiful....warms the cockles of the heart it does.......

Full Member;n14624 said:
The North Devon Link Road (A361) goes across the edge of Exmoor and this morning as I drove along it there was fog in the lower valleys and a clear blue sky above. Absolutely beautiful.

Colin ???

That would have made a stunning picture.

Lovely sunshine here today.

trixie88;n14684 said:
its benn an absolutely beautiful day here......beautiful, beautiful....warms the cockles of the heart it does.......

I get the same warm feeling inside when the weather changes the way it has, Trixie.

Colin ???

oldish hippy;n14732 said:
drove near enough pas chris a361

Chris moved on from Appledore, Barrie, but may not be close to the A361.

Colin ???

Edina;n14734 said:
Thought I felt a draught :smile:

In Tiverton, Chris? The Exe was beautiful as I passed by.

Colin ???

yorkslass;n14737 said:
That would have made a stunning picture.

Lovely sunshine here today.

I wanted to stop to take some photos, yorkslass, but there was no suitable parking where there were very suitable photo opportunities!

Colin ???

I'm now back on The Drove Road, Stonehenge. The sunset was:

WP_20171219_16_01_48_Pro.jpg

beautiful!

Colin ???

Impressive sunset , Colin.
Down here ,it's like turning a light off. One moment we are sipping an Aguadente, holding hands, gazing lovingly into each other's eyes... as that big red sun slips behind the hillside... The trees silhouetted on the hilltops.... Then its as black as a coalminer's armpit and we're stumbling about, spilling drinks and knocking the chairs over.
Still, mustn't complain .

Pauljenny;n14800 said:
Down here ,it's like turning a light off. One moment we are sipping an Aguadente, holding hands, gazing lovingly into each other's eyes... as that big red sun slips behind the hillside... The trees silhouetted on the hilltops.... Then its as black as a coalminer's armpit and we're stumbling about, spilling drinks and knocking the chairs over.

Nope. Mustn't complain.

(I'm loving your sense of humour, Paul. Please keep it up).

Colin ???

Pauljenny;n14800 said:
why not just sit there with a torch as you know it going to happen or do you like fumble in the dark lol

Full Member;n14755 said:
Chris moved on from Appledore, Barrie, but may not be close to the A361.

Colin ???

chris live close to a 361 and the m5 and a few other roads

:Cloud_Emoji::Cloud_Emoji::Cloud_Emoji:but:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops forecast. Warm 10 degrees though.

6 degrees,outside at 7.30.... Jenny reported.
Breakfast outside in 15 degrees and rising.
Still no sign of any rain.
I dropped the smug filter, when cleaning it.
Hope it still works?

Attachments

• photo1285.jpg
    photo1285.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
oldish hippy;n14850 said:
chris live close to a 361 and the m5 and a few other roads

How intriguing, Barrie. I would imagine that makes things exceptionally convenient when wishing to pop out in the Moho!
BTW, why not join us on The Drove for a couple of days? We haven't met for quite a while.

Colin ???

Back