Weather Report..................

2cv;n14897 said:
:Cloud_Emoji::Cloud_Emoji::Cloud_Emoji:but:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops forecast. Warm 10 degrees though.

You're doing really well on your project exploring emojis, 2cv. Keep up the good work!

Colin ???

Pauljenny;n14898 said:
6 degrees,outside at 7.30.... Jenny reported.
Breakfast outside in 15 degrees and rising.
Still no sign of any rain.
I dropped the smug filter, when cleaning it.
Hope it still works?

Yeh, right.

Colin ???

oldish hippy;n14849 said:
why not just sit there with a torch as you know it going to happen or do you like fumble in the dark lol
After over 50 years together, Barrie, We don't need a torch, when fumbling...

We know exactly where everything is.

Afternoon campers it was a balmy 12 deg here and the sunrise this morning was absolutely beautiful!! Well that was this morning now the sun has disappeared Colin I love the spring flowers we have a lot of snowdrops at the bottom of the garden as well as daffodils! We can see the trees changing the days getting longer and lighter!

Jeanette;n14956 said:
Afternoon campers it was a balmy 12 deg here and the sunrise this morning was absolutely beautiful!! Well that was this morning now the sun has disappeared Colin I love the spring flowers we have a lot of snowdrops at the bottom of the garden as well as daffodils! We can see the trees changing the days getting longer and lighter!

Do you mean that the spring flowers are up now, Jeanette, or that they are located at the bottom of the garden and will be enjoyed in due course?

Colin ???

Full Member;n15001 said:
Do you mean that the spring flowers are up now, Jeanette, or that they are located at the bottom of the garden and will be enjoyed in due course?

Colin ???

They are at the bottom of the garden and will be enjoyed in due course Colin. To be honest I love all flowers ?

Jeanette;n15055 said:
They are at the bottom of the garden and will be enjoyed in due course Colin. To be honest I love all flowers ?

Me too, Jeanette, but those first blooms of the Spring do something for my well being.

Colin ???

Mist just lifting to :Cloud_Emoji::Cloud_Emoji::Cloud_Emoji: here in Glasgow, and already a balmy 7 degrees. This is the best spell of weather at this time of year here that I can remember.

That's funny, Tes! I've never quite got my head around that particular fashion.

Colin ???

2cv;n15116 said:
Mist just lifting to :Cloud_Emoji::Cloud_Emoji::Cloud_Emoji: here in Glasgow, and already a balmy 7 degrees. This is the best spell of weather at this time of year here that I can remember.

Is that due to the weather or memory, 2cv. We're entitled to know.

Colin ???

Here on the Drove Road it's grey, about 11°C and breezy.
If it warms up just a little I'll change from wellies to flip-flops.
I've been getting some strange looks with the welly/sunset orange shorts combination.

Colin ???

Full Member;n15145 said:
Here on the Drove Road it's grey, about 11°C and breezy.
If it warms up just a little I'll change from wellies to flip-flops.
I've been getting some strange looks with the welly/sunset orange shorts combination.

Colin ???

Colin you are on the Drove Road surrounded by hippies and other slightly off grid people and you're getting strange looks!

Does this tell you something about your dress sense?

On a separate note I wish we could be with you all but other more normal, according to my friend at home, events have not made it possible.

Enjoy yourselves and see you at New Year, have a Merry Christmas.

It’s very dry warm and restful on the ward but outside it’s dank grey and miserable.

Lee;n15166 said:
Colin you are on the Drove Road surrounded by hippies and other slightly off grid people and you're getting strange looks!

Does this tell you something about your dress sense?

On a separate note I wish we could be with you all but other more normal, according to my friend at home, events have not made it possible.

Enjoy yourselves and see you at New Year, have a Merry Christmas.

As you hint, Lee, there are a number of us in 'unconventional' attire. Some more unconventional than others.
I hope that the recent celebrations went well and I look forward to seeing you both at an event in 2018.

Colin ???

Campervanannie;n15169 said:
It’s very dry warm and restful on the ward but outside it’s dank grey and miserable.

I trust things are going well for you, Annie. We're looking forward to seeing you later today. In the meantime rest assured that Phil's Sound Defence System is fully armed and continues to monitor and protect your spot on The Drove.

Colin ???

Ward ? Annie, ?

What Have you been up to, while my back was turned.?
Hope your soon released back into the community.

Back to topic:

Attachments

• photo1320.jpg
    photo1320.jpg
    481.8 KB · Views: 0
5 pm this evening.
Things will begin to improve, now that the days are lengthening. WP_20171221_17_45_03_Pro (2).jpg

Well it's been a grotty day. I don't think it every really got light, and we've had mizzly rain, the fine stuff that soaks you.

Back