Weather Report..................

trixie88;n14113 said:
coldm damp, wet, dank, dark, horrid, kept curtains closed all day ...........duvet day.

Is it really that pleasant in Northern, Trixie?

Colin ???

Minisorella;n14118 said:
Hi all. Dull as dishwater here in Sussex, which just about sums up how I feel too!
I''ve had few duvet days lately Trixie... just can't shake off this latest cold and cough, plus I really did a demolition job on my ankle at Bugsworth, so even had Tesco brought to me instead of traipsing round. Taking it easy can become such a habit! :rolleyes:
To be honest, I don't do well with Christmas these days either, so even without the cold and ankle, I'd probably still be a proper misery.
Take no notice of me... normal service should be resumed by New Year :b0202:

Jump in the Moho and zoom over to Stonehenge, Jennie.
You know it makes sense.

Colin ???

Full Member;n14133 said:
Jump in the Moho and zoom over to Stonehenge, Jennie.
You know it makes sense.

Colin ???

Tempted...

Minisorella;n14146 said:
Tempted...

Just do it, Jennie. As Confucius said:

"Each journey of a million steps begins with just one".

You'll feel so much better in Wiltshire than Sussex!

Colin ???

Full Member;n14009 said:
It's very different in Devon, Annie. About 8°C overnight and drizzle.

Colin ???

Have they moved Stonehenge to Devon or have I missed something.

Full Member;n14132 said:
Is it really that pleasant in Northern, Trixie?

Colin ???

ah , yes, colin.......its the weather at the moment that ugly...other wise yorkshire is what the ticket says...gods own county.....

Edina;n14156 said:
Grey and damp in Appledore

It's the same 2km to the west of you, Chris. And very mild.
I'll probably drop by Appledore tomorrow. Are you staying on the key?
BTW we had a really good lunch at 'The Pig On The Hill' today.

Colin ???

Campervanannie;n14161 said:
Have they moved Stonehenge to Devon or have I missed something.

Most likely not, Annie. It was me who was relocated to Devon. On Saturday morning.
I'll be returning to Stonehenge on Tuesday and hope to see you there, diary permitting.

Colin ???

trixie88;n14163 said:
ah , yes, colin.......its the weather at the moment that ugly...other wise yorkshire is what the ticket says...gods own county.....

???

Colin ???

Minisorella;n14118 said:
Hi all. Dull as dishwater here in Sussex, which just about sums up how I feel too!
I''ve had few duvet days lately Trixie... just can't shake off this latest cold and cough, plus I really did a demolition job on my ankle at Bugsworth, so even had Tesco brought to me instead of traipsing round. Taking it easy can become such a habit! :rolleyes:
To be honest, I don't do well with Christmas these days either, so even without the cold and ankle, I'd probably still be a proper misery.
Take no notice of me... normal service should be resumed by New Year :b0202:

ah, hope you feel more comfortable soon jennie......know what you mean about christmas......going to a carol service this evening, so that should cheer up a weery day......

get yourself off in the van with the others.....gosh if i had a big van, and a pair of sturdy pins that did what i told the to do,,,there would be no stopping me....

you may find it will do you the world of good.....you will have good company and lots of laughs and good spirit.......take care

trixie88;n14168 said:
ah, hope you feel more comfortable soon jennie......know what you mean about christmas......going to a carol service this evening, so that should cheer up a weery day......

get yourself off in the van with the others.....gosh if i had a big van, and a pair of sturdy pins that did what i told the to do,,,there would be no stopping me....

you may find it will do you the world of good.....you will have good company and lots of laughs and good spirit.......take care

You're definitely selling it Trixie :Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sign

With the C-word looming, even though I don't enjoy it now, I still have lots to do to get ready for that and the new year trip but if I get a surge of energy, I just might head to the stones. What with hibernating and all, I'm still doing laundry from the last trip and the van is covered in mud! I need to get a grip...

Full Member;n14164 said:

Colin ???

key = quay.

Doh!

Colin ???

Full Member;n14164 said:

Colin ???

Colin, we're only stopping overnight, off in t'morning.

Full Member;n14128 said:
Russians and Americans?
Have you considered the Portuguese, Paul?

Colin ???
The Russian site is pretty accurate.. It can tell you what the weather is like outside now.. They have a KGB spy in the village, nice guy.

Microsoft has huge budgets and resources and can predict weather patterns.

The Portuguese weathermen have a budget of 15€ and spend that on phoning people like old Joao.. Asking what's happening.

From May to October, they don't bother to phone.
Every day is the same. Hot hot hot..
4 degrees outside.
My Godetias are shrinking.

Edina;n14210 said:
Colin, we're only stopping overnight, off in t'morning.

Safe journey, Chris. Hopefully meet up soon - at Stonehenge?

Colin ???

Pauljenny;n14225 said:
The Russian site is pretty accurate.. It can tell you what the weather is like outside now.. They have a KGB spy in the village, nice guy.

Microsoft has huge budgets and resources and can predict weather patterns.

The Portuguese weathermen have a budget of 15€ and spend that on phoning people like old Joao.. Asking what's happening.

From May to October, they don't bother to phone.
Every day is the same. Hot hot hot..
4 degrees outside.
My Godetias are shrinking.

Ha, ha! Nice sense of humour, Paul.

Colin ???

Right now it's 10°C in north Devon. What a contrast to a couple of days ago.

Colin ???

Well no frost tonight and it seems quite mild forecast is to be fine tomorrow

Back