Weather Report..................

Overnight rain and still very grey in Cheshire, temperature is down with a cooling breeze......more rain forecast for later and all day tomorrow..... summer is over ???
Hope it's not over, Dave... We fly into Manchester on 12 August..
Freak weather here..
As I put thin turkey steaks,( marinaded in marmalade, tomato ketchup and piri piri ), on the BBq, last night... A cool Northerly wind blew up. By the time I'd dashed in to put on a Tee shirt, the coals were white hot and the steaks cremated to perfection.
What a pleasure to open all the windows and veluxes
and collapse into a cool bed, for a change.
This morning, Westerlies have brought clouds, and 24 degrees.... Enabling us to have breakfast and lunch without the parasols

Well the rain eventually came yesterday about 11.00 am and it hasn't stopped yet, just gave heavy rains on the weather report for later today, little fresher but still warm, quick out & in with Roxy earlier, she hate's the rain, she is disgusted with it she like's going to Hollingworth Lake but I think that's out

Frankly I feel a little embarrassed to follow the previous morning's updates with a picture of my view of Land's End and Sennen Cove taken a few minutes ago:

IMG_20190728_090411.jpg

Although.................
..............no I'm not.

Colin ???

They are playing " It's too Darn Hot" on the local radio.. And that's on the news !
All parasols deployed. Just came indoors for a cold shower before toddling down the lane for the monthly Gipsy market.
34' .. Phew !

Oh dear.. The heat has got to me..
Under Management pressure, I've bought a manbag.. 3 phones, 2 Kindles, Sun and reading glasses, Wallet and passports, need more than pockets.
I tried not to buy it Haggling the price down from 34 Euros walking away when the dark-eyed beauty refused my offer of 19.. She stuck in 20. We went for a walk round, had a beer and nattered with neighbours.
I returned with a smile and a 20€ note in my hand... Bless her, she gave me the bag and dropped two, 50 cent coins in it.... " for luck ".
I Wonder if I dare to wear it in Yorkshire..?

Back