Weather Report..................

y
All I can say is that I am sitting in the shade after a nice bottle of Rioja
Yes Paul Rioja
But it is my favourite and the first for about two weeks
🍷🍷🍷🍷
Nothing wrong with a good Rioja, Graham. Difficult to find, this side of the border. Red wine at 11am.. a bit decadent, if you ask me.. Mind you, that was noon, Spanish time..
We are currently necking reds from the Setubal Peninsular region. Very tasty, if allowed to breathe and at 16 to 18 degrees .
Look out for Paço do Bispo .. under 3 € , at Lidl.
Sunrise comes later nowadays, it was a cool 18 degrees in the long shadows of the Carob tree.
I had to go indoors and find a
Teeshirt at breakfast
30, under the parasol, now.
The rain forecast was only a rumour

Late yesterday afternoon we had several torrential downpours. I haven't seen rain like that since I was in Singapore some years ago. My heart goes out to those suffering from the effects of the recent deluges in other parts of the country.
Today it's SO different. It's absolutely glorious in Herts with blue skies and a gradually strengthening breeze as the remnants of Hurricane Lorenzo approaches the Eastern Atlantic.
So I've pottered off on the Brompton and am currently enjoying a coffee in St Albans.
Yes, I know just how lucky I am.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Sitting outside in the dark.
New moon shining, a cosy red glow behind the hillside to our West. 22 degrees,....
Just the sound of crickets and our slurping farewell to a bottle of chilled Alentejo White. Can't complain.

Back