Weather Report..................

25% in Ericeira, come back to the van for a jumper. :p
Nippy, init?
I've had to break out my winter shorts.... Still managed 30 minutes on the lounger, though..

If you fancy a treat, go to Torres Vedras.
Overnight near the fire station. Eat in their restaurant.. It's brilliant, cheap all the local big wigs eat there..
If you fancy your Wellington history, visit the museum.
If you don't .. The fire station has its own quirky museum. An ancient, enthusiastic ex Fireman will show you round.
Why do the bleedin' obvious?

Apparently yesterday here in Aberdeenshire was a climatic aberration.
Normal service has been resumed.
This is a photo of the sun today in full Scottish splendour:

View attachment 50332

My sincere apologies for doubting you, Bill and friends.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂
Hope that stuff clears up or stays North of the border in 4 weeks time.. I don't possess an oilskin and sou'wester.

I'm still in Aberdeenshire.
I'm still looking at rain.
I've noticed a thin layer of skin developing between and linking my toes.
Is that normal up here north of Hadrian's Wall?

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

It was only 16 degrees at sunup..
Anything less than that is classed as winter and it is custom and practice to have brandy in my coffee.. As I've reminded Management on many occasions.
Alas by 8.30, it was already 22 degrees on the terrace.
It only got to 27.. Ideal for gardening..
If I'd known Graham was in the area, I'd have asked him to drop in and give me a hand moving heavy rocks ...
Lovely calm evening, we're sitting out again.

It's wet.
It's windy.
It's grey.
So I guess that I'm still in Aberdeenshire.
On a distinctly positive note, I do rather like the way my webbed feet are developing. I'm surprised that the locals choose to hide theirs in boots and shoes rather than show them off.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Yup.
35 in the shade .
A fresh easterly helps,but is not staying long enough to blow the sweat drops away.
I checked the Villa Palma red situation in the village ... No more red.. So we lashed out 2.70€ on their white..
It's chilling...Wish we were...!

I’m still trying to award the smug filter for today, but I think you edge it Graham as Paul is out of cheap red 😂
Don't worry, Dave.. I've got a fallback.. an excellent red from a small winery in the Alentejo region .. I'm not telling anyone about it.
We're sitting out, 25 degrees. Calm night. Listening to music.
Sippng the red, watching Geckos catching insects on the wall near the terrace lights . Better than telly.
Smug... ?
We don't do smug, on this thread ..
Do we ?

Back