Weather Report..................

Hi Paul, we are on the pay aire 8 euro without elec or 10 euro with. We choose without as only 3 amp so not worth having. Aire clean and tidy with all facilities.
Weather has not been the best since we arrived, not much sun and had a little rain so not seen it at best
Very disappointed with area around aire as rubbish-bins over flowing and litter everywhere we look. Needs a good tidying as looks down and out. Not yet been into town
I repeat, the aire is clean and worth the money
Only one local bar open and no local to site restaurants open
Looks a down and out place
Hope Sanlucar town is better
[/QUOTE]
Is that the one by the Riverside or the one by the beach, some distance away from the town. ?
They were just setting the Riverside one out, when last visited, 2 years ago.
The old streets, east of the posh market have some interesting eateries..
12 degrees at sun up max 20 forecast.
No rain expected.
We got back from a heavy shopping trip at 12.30.
Warm, sunny and sheltered outside
By the time we had knocked up Gazpacho and salads, poured the chilled white wine and brought it out to the terrace... As we sat down, it started to rain.
Did we tempt fate ?

I thought I'd gamble and try to fit in a bike ride before the rain starts here in Herts.
So I've just returned from a stimulating ride along National Cycle Route 6. I actually had a patch of blue appear very briefly behind a European Spindle bush displaying a magnificent crop of fruit and orange coloured seed:

IMG_20191018_095557~2.jpg

.......and an Egret fishing in the river Lea, though it proved to be camera shy. On my return at the very same spot a Grey Heron was perched on the handrail of the footbridge over the river. It was equally shy.
This is known as The Beautiful Isle for a very good reason.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Road runner,.. 2CV ? Are you sure ?,

They are never seen without a Coyote creeping along behind them.. And an anvil about to flatten the poor creature.
Dawned a dewy, crisp 10 degrees. The nights are getting longer.
Breakfast indoors.
By 10am, the wind had changed and we've unbroken sunshine.. Ideal weather to check that the sun lounger is still working properly.
Believe me, it's working fine.
Just going out to do a confirmation test.
I may be some time.. It's best to be thorough.

Road runner,.. 2CV ? Are you sure ?,

They are never seen without a Coyote creeping along behind them.. And an anvil about to flatten the poor creature.
By coincidence in our lunch party was the daughter of the man who invented the road runner going beep beep at Warner Brothers.
I was a bit disappointed that the one I saw was silent.

Unbroken sunshine again today and it should be a bit more comfortable with a max 33 degrees. ☀☀☀

Not too bad here in Dover waiting for the ferry.
Off to Alsace on a walking holiday.
Hope you're taking plenty of warm socks, Lee.. And a hip flask .
Better class of morning, today.
A temperate 14 degrees, at 8am. Gentle breeze .
No chance of a brandy coffee... Or rain.

Back