Weather Report..................

Pauljenny;n15787 said:
Thanks Colin,
You are very understanding about the difficult situation that we are in.

If only we could buy a little bungalow in somewhere picturesque, like Grimsby , settle down and sit in front of the telly until we fade away...... Just a dream, Just a dream.
I'll make a New Year resolution to stop complaining... Honest.

Compliments of the season to you and all the patient souls who put up with my claptrap
Happy Xmas and a serene, healthy 2018.

Just nipping out to connect the roof gutters to the cisterns.. Its raining, gently.. Thanks Santa.!

Have a wonderful festive time, Paul. And thanks for joining in the spirit of the threads that I've been involved with. Your sunny outlook (!) has really pi$$ed us off when it counted.
I look forward to more forum fun through to the end of this year and into 2018.

Colin ???

The rain dance/stagger worked then Paul?
Looks as though we're in for a very muggy Xmas, but, whatever the weather is where you are, hope you all have a great day.

Edina;n15841 said:
The rain dance/stagger worked then Paul?
Looks as though we're in for a very muggy Xmas, but, whatever the weather is where you are, hope you all have a great day.

Thanks, Chris. Have a wonderful Xmas.

Colin ???

2cv;n15868 said:
Much better day today, the rain is only light.

I love your sense of humour, 2cv.
Have a wonderful Xmas.

Colin ???

I drove 90° around the M25 this morning. It was surreal.
Empty.
And 10°C.

A Merry Christmas to all you Moho-ers out there in cyberspace.

Colin ???

Not.quite a bucketful of rain overnight.
We're heading west, up into the hills , for a BBQ..
Lovely grey clouds thickening up. .
That should do the job.

Pauljenny;n15883 said:
Not.quite a bucketful of rain overnight.
We're heading west, up into the hills , for a BBQ..
Lovely grey clouds thickening up. .
That should do the job.

Apart from the good food, brilliant company, exquisite surroundings , the
rain making attempt was a total failure.

Never mind, we'll try again tomorrow.

Mainly the same cast,augmented by new faces
Different venue and menu.

Warm night, no heating needed.

Evening all well the weather we've had today was glorious sunshine then earlier on tonight it lashed down now it's quite mild again funny weather when it's 12 deg's in winter ❄️ hope everyone's day has gone smoothly and you've had a good one ours has been noisy whirlwind tornado and wreaking Annie but happy!!! ?

Cooling down in Herts and right now it's raining hard.
Weather warning for snow in the next day or so!

I hope your Xmas Day has been enjoyable.

Colin ???

Brilliant Christmas Day thanks, spent indoors so the weather can do whatever it wants. Hope that you've had a good day too. Going out for a picnic tomorrow, with a glimpse of sunshine even a possibility.

Well just looked out and it's raining ☔️ again! Cleared up before but forecast for to get cold next few days!

Same here Jeanette, loadsa rain and getting cooler - makes you realise how lucky we are living here and not in some drought ridden country where pomegranates grow. :wink:

Looks like the hours of heavy snow we had forecast for later today is now forecast as rain and sleet. I do like the snow but in this case, I'm glad coz it makes things much easier at the Henley new years meet.

This is posted in error! (Please don't ask).

Colin ???

Last edited:
Edina;n15937 said:
Same here Jeanette, loadsa rain and getting cooler - makes you realise how lucky we are living here and not in some drought ridden country where pomegranates grow. :wink:

I trust your observation has been noted, Chris. Perhaps 2018 will be the year us UK residents experiment with smugness?

Colin ???

It's a clear blue sky and frosty here in Herts.
With snow forecast overnight or tomorrow.

Colin ???

Back