Weather Report..................

Carrerasax;n17771 said:
Any clear sunny day in Valencia!!!!

anyone ever been to three kings procession? Is it a good evening?

Do it.
Take an umbrella, open it and invert it, to catch all the goodies they throw from the floats.

Miserable grey day , 11 degrees, occasional drizzle in the wind.
winds now changed to South westerly.... That's where the rain should come from.
we've got about 3 weeks left in our cisterns.... So bring it on !
Apologies to anyone flying in, hoping to play golf.

Woo hoo !!
Dead on 3 pm 25 minutes of lovely rain 3 weeks of lovely pure, fresh water, glugged into the cisterns.
Going out to celebrate.
More expected this weekend.:Smiling_Face_with_T

I hope you got back from the cafe soaking wet, how was the red wine?

Wet Lee!!! Well jack had been overnight last night so it was nice and sunny today, rained about 7 and it's forecast to be cold over the weekend

Lee;n17890 said:
I hope you got back from the cafe soaking wet, how was the red wine?

You don't catch me out, that easily.
No red wine touched my lips.
the cinnamon baked apple was steeped in port... But the cooking will have evaporated all the alcohol.

Still gently raining... What joy.

You old professional, I'll need to read up on my interrogation techniques.
I'll be back!!!!!

Yes it’s very cold here but a little breezy too no rain at the moment but the sky is becoming cloudy

Edina;n17760 said:
What's it like on t'other side of t'ditch Colin?

Hi All. The ferry was delayed due to bad weather earlier in the day but actually everything went unexpectedly smoothly to Calais. Yesterday (Friday) there was intermittent heavy rain but always grey so I just pottered along the lanes, always southwards. Today it's still grey but calm and dry and about 10°C. The locals around here in Champagne are burning wood and the valleys are full of wood smoke. Looks lovely though I'm not sure it's good for everyone.

Colin ???

8 degrees at 8am. Came inside and back to bed.
9 degrees at 9.

If the trend continues.... We'll be able to sit outside by 20.00 ?
That blooming sun is shining again. Next rain forecast for Tuesday.

Last edited:
Full Member;n18001 said:
Hi All. The ferry was delayed due to bad weather earlier in the day but actually everything went unexpectedly smoothly to Calais. Yesterday (Friday) there was intermittent heavy rain but always grey so I just pottered along the lanes, always southwards. Today it's still grey but calm and dry and about 10°C. The locals around here in Champagne are burning wood and the valleys are full of wood smoke. Looks lovely though I'm not sure it's good for everyone.

Colin ???

Have fun Colin I should really get my act together and get across to France though I do prefer Germany.

:The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji: here in London, but it was frosty overnight. 8 degrees promised later.
I think that Admin should begin posting weather reports to help us track him down. :paw_emoji_icon_png:

2cv;n18018 said:
:The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji: here in London, but it was frosty overnight. 8 degrees promised later.
I think that Admin should begin posting weather reports to help us track him down. :paw_emoji_icon_png:

I will be giving lots of clues on both WC and MH

Admin;n18019 said:
I will be giving lots of clues on both WC and MH

Looks like he's right behind you, Bill?

:The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji: again in London, again a bit of frost first thing.

1000 posts about the weather soon!

Back