Weather Report..................

Cloudy, blustery morning.
Decided to tackle online passport renewals.
6 hours hard labour, loads of swearing, some stamping and shouting..
Had great trouble, overcoming problems with glare on Jenny's cataracts..
Too bright and she closes her eyes,
then we lost the background colour, if waiting until the sun went in behind a cloud .
Nowhere in the instructions did it tell me to stand a sunbed vertically, to make a sunscreen.
Ignorance wins again🤭

Rained all night and forecast to rain all day here in west Wales.

Plan for today: cricket on telly!
You would have had more fun outside in the rain..?
After the first wicket, I decided to renew the passports
I reckon it was a better option.
The landscapers had a pleasant afternoon and did brilliantly.
Management spent the afternoon managing, outside.
She's happy, I'm over the, 7/8 th Moon, peeping through the dark, ominous clouds.
A little light rain would be the topper to a good working day.

Got up this morning to silence: it threw me a bit then I realised IT WASNT RAINING!
woohoo.gif

Forecast set fair for 5 days as well here in west Wales.

That's lots of good weather news from around the UK.
So why's it grey and mizzly in Hertfordshire?
Come on, guys, let's share a good thing.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

About 3 hours after the post above the mizzle wandered elsewhere, the grey became distinctly lighter coloured and the temperature climbed a degree or two.
So I went off for a 2½ hour ride around the (now dry!) lanes on the Brompton.
By the time I returned home the sky had plenty of blue in it and an hour or two after that we experienced the most amazing sunset.
We now have high pressure building with no wetness forecast for a week or so.

So thanks, everyone.
Your individual responses to my earlier plea for positive climatic contributions resulted in very significant changes to both the weather hereabouts and my smile.
This is the kind of experience that makes our community such a great place to be.

Colin :):):)

About 3 hours after the post above the mizzle wandered elsewhere, the grey became distinctly lighter coloured and the temperature climbed a degree or two.
By the time I returned home the sky had plenty of blue in it and an hour or two after that we experienced the most amazing sunset.

So thanks, everyone.
Your individual responses to my earlier plea for positive climatic contributions resulted in very significant changes to both the weather hereabouts and my smile.
This is the kind of experience that makes our community such a great place to be.

Glad it reached you okay (if you only knew of all the strings I had to pull) ;)

So thanks, everyone.

It was my pleasure Colin..

Any time I can help again, don't hesitate to ask..

Trouble is , I sent you our weather....
And we got yours, in exchange..!

Not that I want you to feel guilty.

Back