Weather Report..................

It's a fine blue start to the day here in west Wales.

Lets see how long that lasts!
rainonme.gif

We've had a clear night over Hertfordshire so the temperature dropped but remained sufficiently above zero for us to avoid any frost.
It's wonderfully sunny right now with a stiff westerly breeze and an air temperature of 6°C.
If the forecasters aren't setting up an early April Fools, I'm certainly looking forward to next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday!

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Only 6 degrees so far, but bright and sunny. Maybe an odd shower later. ☀️☔⛅
The odd shower...?
They're all posting on Wildcamping.
No names ... No pack drill.
Weather ?
Very fair .
Mild, gentle Easterlies, broken cloud.
Breakfast on the Mezzanine terrace for different vistas .
Weeping and sneezing because the garden is a pollen bomb.
Mustn't grumble.

Warmer today as the wind has dropped, sunny spells and no rain, ideal for the demolition of the daughter's garage in readiness for the builders ..... rural life has its benefits, like borrowing the farmer's manitou and getting rid of all the demolition rubble to the farm, saved a few pounds on the job which no doubt will be spent on posh tiles and the like 😂😂

Looks like the smugfilter can be rested, after one more gentle Spring Day.
Midnight is due to bring the start of a rainy 4 day spell.
And very welcome too.
We've been on water saving duties, these last 3 weeks and our Cisterns are 60% full.
The locals are happy, because the reservoirs are pretty full. All due the lack of tourists ...
No " Hotel" showers, no Aircon blasting away 24 hours a day, in empty hotel and appartment rooms.

There's an upside to every problem.

It's been a breezy day in Herts and the second leg of the out-and-back bike ride was quite challenging. It also accounted for me (mistakenly) thinking that I'd found hitherto unknown energy levels on the outward leg.
The naturalised daffodils in Old Ayot St Peter graveyard were uplifting when I was knackered:

IMG_20210328_170445.jpg

It's been dry though mainly overcast.
And the next three days or so?
Bring it on!

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Back