Weather Report..................

Wet and miserable here today (Saturday)

What's happened to the forum's answer to Michael Fish, yoohoo Colin where are you?

Looks to be a slight frost outside

dark at moment

colin in france i do believe and cant work out the french weather it different to spanishh weather they have funny words for wet and dry i call it emery paper

oldish hippy;n24070 said:
dark at moment

colin in france i do believe and cant work out the french weather it different to spanishh weather they have funny words for wet and dry i call it emery paper

Edina;n24039 said:
What's happened to the forum's answer to Michael Fish, yoohoo Colin where are you?

I've been driving back to the UK in chilly and ocassionally wet conditions, Chris.
Hertfordshire this morning is bright-ish but chilly.
It's good to be back. Abroad is good but this is a truly pleasant land.

Colin ???

Full Member;n24096 said:
I've been driving back to the UK in chilly and ocassionally wet conditions, Chris.

Colin ???

I completely agree with your last point, and Hertfordshire is particularly lovely.
Not unusually, todays weather is :Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops and yet again I can hum that song. Next week an escape is planned to a few weeks of sun and heat ?

WE HAD RAIN...... At 7.45.

Jenny dashed out,to bring in the laundry that had dried overnight. I gave it 10 minutes, to wash the roof clean then stripped off to connect the cisterns up. Then straight into the shower. Before I'd even got soaped up... The rain stopped.
:Very_Angry_Emoji:

I didn't attach a photo.... You all know what rain looks like ..:Smiling_Face_with_H

Full Member;n24096 said:

Colin ???

Welcome home Colin.
I see you ignored my advice on turning back, oh well don't start complaining to me when it starts snowing and you can't get out.

Pauljenny;n24112 said:
I didn't attach a photo.... You all know what

Isn't Portuguese rain a very rare type of rain and therefore must be different to other types.

Dunno, Lee.
It's ages since we last saw enough to remember.

I thought I had better give you an update from Manta Rota, much the same as yesterday but 1c colder according to the forecast.

2cv;n24109 said:
I completely agree with your last point, and Hertfordshire is particularly lovely.
Not unusually, todays weather is :Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops and yet again I can hum that song. Next week an escape is planned to a few weeks of sun and heat ?

Please, 2cv, no smugness here.
I wouldn't do it.

Colin :):):)

Lee;n24118 said:
Welcome home Colin.
I see you ignored my advice on turning back, oh well don't start complaining to me when it starts snowing and you can't get out.

As I've mentioned to 2cv, no smugness please Lee.

Colin :):):)

Lee;n24123 said:
I thought I had better give you an update from Manta Rota, much the same as yesterday but 1c colder according to the forecast.

Will you still be there tomorrow Lee? And the rest of your teetotal friends?
We may drop in for a glass of Tizer, if Jenny gets cleared from the clinic in good time.
I'll give Ken a buzz, when we know.
Reports of sleet at Cabanas.

Last edited:
A hard frost under a blue sky here in Herts.
Light snow showers are a possibility later today.

Colin ???

Back