Weather Report..................

Bit nippy.
IMG_20180202_083106.jpg 6 degrees at 0830.

Good news.. The brandy will be out at coffee time.

:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops and still humming that song from post 1373. I set my Lidl weather station up yesterday but haven't yet put the outside sensor outside. I'll need to give it a bit of protection or the rain will destroy it quite quickly I think.

We have rain and tis not forecast to stop anytime soon. Never mind it is the weekend:Very_sad_emoji_icon

Jenny was 5 degrees after her 7.30 tour of the garden , Full of joy at the first sighting of a Swallow.
I was not that impressed, especially as she tried to snuggle up immediately after getting back into bed..

Brilliant, dry, 8 degrees now.. No change expected.

Campervanannie;n23836 said:
We too have lots of rain so it’s very wet out.

that'll be the rain :Tears_of_Joy_Emoji::Tears_of_Joy_Emoji::Tears_of_Joy_Emoji:

Edina;n23842 said:
that'll be the rain :Tears_of_Joy_Emoji::Tears_of_Joy_Emoji::Tears_of_Joy_Emoji:

Well actually it’s SNOW now.

We're in Manta Rota its 14c in the shade but lovely and sunny with a slight breeze.
In an aire for the weekend and so Ken can watch the rugby.
First time proper camping since we left home, relaxing .

Working on the all over suntan up here.
Nearly posted a
picture of my brown Supermoon..

but Management and daughter said NO.

Last edited:
I'm working on the all over suntan, up here.
I wanted to post a picture of My brown Supermoon, but Management and daughter said NO !!

Pauljenny;n23906 said:
Working on the all over suntan up here.
Nearly posted
picture of my brown Supermoon..

but Management and daughter said NO.

No wonder there's no sun left for the rest of us

Edina;n23898 said:
We now have breezy sunshine

We are in trouble the ice cream shop is closed.

Lee;n23910 said:
We are in trouble the ice cream shop is closed.

Noooooooooooooooooooo, I feel your pain - positive thoughts and deep breaths (I can recommend a councillor if you need one)

Back