Weather Report..................

We have had so far today rain first turned to slept then blue skies and sunshine then snow big flakes started to settle a little now blue skies sunshine and quite windy.

France (30 km north of Pau) is grey, chilly, empty, boring.
Don't even think of coming here.

Colin ???

Full Member;n23011 said:
France (30 km north of Pau) is grey, chilly, empty, boring.
Don't even think of coming here.

Colin ???
I won't, Colin... Believe me, not even in April.

Breakfast on the terrace, 12 degrees. If we hadn't had our daughter visiting, we'd have stayed indoors.
Leisurely lunch outside, 18 degrees. Very little wind, so we will probably not get the hooly that was due to come from the Spanish Costa's.

Allen;n22998 said:
Lidl are selling a radio controlled weather station....£17.99..... Ist February...while stocks last.

Thanks, think I'll get one of them. Don't know if "splashproof" will be quite sufficient for here though. ?

Super Moon.
Our photographer daughter, recommends under exposure, if you want to get the fine surface details
She's picked up the materials thrown up from meteor strikes..
Fantastic.

Well we had blue skies sunshine and wind and It’s been cold! Looking outside today it was very deceiving looked like summer or even spring until you went out! bbbrrrr

It’s beeb snowing here on and of for the past 3 hours settled but not very deep about an inch

This morning we still have a layer of snow and it must be freezing as the gritters went on and I could here our neighbor chisel ice off his car windscreen.

A balmy 9°C in the Moho this morning. There was plenty of rain overnight. So this must be France.

Colin ???

12 degrees, light clouds. A good day to do the tourist trail in historic Tavera.

Full Member;n23176 said:
A balmy 9°C in the Moho this morning. There was plenty of rain overnight. So this must be France.

Colin ???

Don't do it turn around before it's to late.
come back down to Spain you know it makes sense.

If not get your thermals out and put some long trousers on, what have I told you about wearing those shorts.

Lovely morning at the wilding spot not going to be as warm as yesterday but sunny.
9.5 at the moment.

started off a sunny morn ,however, COLD COLD COLD.....very overcast now very windy and freezing cold...thankgoodness no snow,

Well once again we had sunshine and blue skies,but to go wither sun and blue skies was the wind and not forgetting the cold!! But no snow ❄️ and no rain ☔

Back