Weather Report..................

GMJ

Cloudy start here in west Wales but no overnight frost. It looks as though we may have had a smattering of rain overnight but it should be rain free for the rest of the day according to the forecast.

GMJ

Cloudy start here in west Wales but no overnight frost. It looks as though we may have had a smattering of rain overnight but it should be rain free for the rest of the day according to the forecast.

Yep...it just rained
banghead.gif

Pauljenny

It's confirmed..
We can sit outside bars, cafes and coffee shops..tables for 4.
We're on our way up into the hills, a 15 minute drive.

The forecast is for calm, warm sunshine..
It's cloudy and still.
Can't see the hilltops..
We'll take torches with us.

It's 4°C in Herts right now.
Oh, and did I mention that it's snowing?
There's the slightest possibility that I was both premature and optimistic in post #13847.

(6 or 7 days to go, depending)
Colin :):):)

Rec

Brilliant sunshine, hope Pauljenny gets the coffee. Our rules are that we can't go out till after midnight today. THEN tomorrow outside cafe tables of four only.
The shady area will get lots of use for our last weeks, if the forecast is to be believed. Of course we may stay longer, waiting for BJ announcement today. :rolleyes:

EDIT...been reading rules wrong...we can go out today! :D :D :D

Last edited:

GMJ

Morning all

We had a smattering of snow overnight. Not a great deal but a thin dusting. It's a mixed sky out there today here in west Wales, with some blue and also some clouds.

It's 3°C with a chilly north westerly breeze in Hertfordshire. There's horizon to horizon blue - and it's expected to stay that way all day, which'll do me just fine.

(5 or 6 days to go, depending)
Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Last edited:

GMJ

At half 8 it started snowing. It was sleety snow but then thickened to proper snow. At half 9 it stopped and now its raining. It's too warm to settle so what little we have should be gone by lunchtime especially as the sun is battling through as well.

Bike ride looking dodgy this afternoon so we may have to make our own alternative entertainment o_O