Weather Report..................

It's another cracker, 23° already.

The 1943 Spitfire G-BMSB has flown past on it's return to Biggin, the pilot murder have The been up even earlier thacelebn you lot. 🤣
Took his time, didn't he..
The pilot would be celebrating his 100th birthday, soon.

Meanwhile:
32 degrees already. 37 due later Not a whiff of a breeze .
Im keeping my shorts handy...
Just in case someone is foolhardy enough to walk past

Really hot .
Iced coffees on the menu.

We have amazing weather and it looks as if it'll be with us for a few days.
It was 20°C when I started the final stage of the Tour de Herts this morning and I finished 53km later when it was 27°C.
For a seriously ancient person on a hilly course I feel that an average of 22.7kph isn't bad.
Not only that, but by starting and finishing the stage before anyone else had arrived, I managed to come in first. If only there was a further stage tomorrow I could wear the maillot jaune.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Took his time, didn't he..
The pilot would be celebrating his 100th birthday, soon.

Meanwhile:
32 degrees already. 37 due later Not a whiff of a breeze .
Im keeping my shorts handy...
Just in case someone is foolhardy enough to walk past

Really hot .
Iced coffees on the menu.
Fat finger problem Paul?

In copying my post you seem to have murdered it. 🤣

Last edited:
A red alert has been triggered on the Cloud Reconnaissance And Prevention (CRAP) system by the sudden appearance of a small cloud high above Hertfordshire.
We would like to assure residents that we are addressing the issue and normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

Colin :):):)

another scorcher today........all curtains closed at the back as it gets all the morning sun.........then after lunch all curtains at side of house which faces south get closed.....then aft 2-3pm front curtains get closed as the sun moves round to the west.........end up with all curtains closed tokeep the heat out......if ithere is a bit o breeze with it ..i may keep the kitchen door open...........

Back