Weather Report..................

It's currently 16°C in Herts with patches of blue appearing against the light grey background. There's a gentle breeze pushing the washing to and fro, though unfortunately not enough breeze to push a kite around the sky
More importantly, it looks as if the weather gurus may have understated the weather we should expect for the day.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Another glorious day in Paradise.
The rain has changed the outlook to green.
A mob of Blue magpies has just flown in.
It's definitely Autumnal.
Having to dig out long sleeves for the dusky evenings on the terrace.
Mustn't grumble.

It's bright and not breezy in Herts this morning with significantly more blue than I expected from yesterday's forecast.
It's currently about 16°C with 21°C on the cards for later.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

It's 22° and very bright...... A fabulous day with the lightest breeze.

This morning, I've been knocking up planters from scrap decking. I better understand the weight problems of camper manufacturers, and have fitted castors to enable future cleaning.

Hertfordshire is currently sitting under a light grey sky with a few blue patches interspersed. It's about 16°C with rain showers forecast for later.
So I'm off to West Sussex, where the weather looks to be much the same.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Hertfordshire is currently sitting under a light grey sky with a few blue patches interspersed. It's about 16°C with rain showers forecast for later.
So I'm off to West Sussex, where the weather looks to be much the same.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂
........... and it's pretty much the same in East Sussex too.

Anything needing doing must be finished before lunchtime.

We had a fair few raindrops fall on us on the way down to West Sussex, but once there the rain stopped by about 1400.
So we dropped off a van load of stuff into storage, had an enjoyable lunch in Rustington and then a walk along the beach......

IMG_20210919_181734.jpg

.....and up the east bank of the Arun as the sun lowered itself below the horizon:

IMG_20210919_192006.jpg

The tourists have now left until 2022.
It's a lovely place to be.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Back