Weather Report..................

At 8°C this morning, Herts is chillier than it's been for quite a while.
It's dry with the gentlest of breezes and the forecast for the next 2 weeks is for day temperatures at or just above 20°C and no rain.
Yeah, right!

Colin :):):)

Heavy overnight rain again but the grey start soon gave way to long sunny intervals. Cooler at 19° but just right for a cycle to Ars-en-Re for the market and lunch. Getting much quieter on the Island now.
View attachment 61077

May I respectfully suggest that should be 'Ars-on-Saddle', Dave?
Enjoy the ride - I'm jealous.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

It's a great start to the day here in Herts with a clear blue sky overhead.
The still air is currently at 11°C with 20°C a distinct possibility this afternoon.
Don't be concerned for me - I'll cope.

From an "iffy" start it has reached 19° with the promise even better this afternoon.

Now that Mrs HS has been dismissed by her consultant :D we have planned our first trip away for months, picked up the supplies, and will bring the van home for cleaning & packing on Friday-ish. Can't wait. (y) :love:

I would like to wish all our readers a Happy Equinox.
Herts has woken to a beautiful blue sky - and it's anticipated that it will stay that way all day.
We currently have still air at about 14°C and 21°C is likely this afternoon.

Last edited:
Pretty much the same as Herts., already 15° with a blue sky and light breeze. We are being promised something in excess of 19° later.

We used to live in North-East Surrey many years ago, and today I will walk along paths not taken since that time. :D

All change..!
At 11pm, I checked the forecast.
The Pine-cone fondlers had decided to give us rain, overnight.
We took down all water-sensative items, went inside and battened down for a cold, wet night.
By 2.30, we were roasting.

Bone dry outside. Not a drop.!
It's beautiful, under the Olive Tree.
They now inform us it's going to drizzle, all day and pour down overnight and tomorrow.
My question is...
Should I buy a Pacamac ?

Back