Weather Report..................

8000 litres will do nicely, thanks.

We've got about 10 days left in the Cisterns, thanks.

It would be great if we can top them up, that would see us ok til next Autumn..
Rain clouds gathering from the South West.

Morning. English bfast in the square listening to man playing the harp!! ?? in the sun after cloudy start, if you’re wondering!!! In nerja

Bright but cold in Herts.
So I went for a bike ride.

Colin ???

Pauljenny;n27806 said:
8000 litres will do nicely, thanks.

We've got about 10 days left in the Cisterns, thanks.

It would be great if we can top them up, that would see us ok til next Autumn..
Rain clouds gathering from the South West.

I've managed to get 1000 8 litre water bottles but I'm having trouble finding space in the van I've talked with Ken and he's strugging as well.
We've decided to scrap the idea. Sorry.

Calm and clear blue sky all day, but a very modest 18 degrees, promising warmer tomorrow. Went for a walk early this morning and the temperature of 4 degrees here was lower than Glasgow at that time. By breakfast at 8 o clock it was warm enough to comfortably sit out!

16 degrees on the terrace, broken clouds.
all the forecasts are for rain ... But where is it?
Probably waiting til the intrepid Wildcampers sit down to eat chicken piri piri at the gypsy market..

Horizon to horizon blue sky and a heavy frost in Herts this morning.
So I went for a bike ride.

Colin ???

Sun shining good and strong here at Vera after an amazing drive via crrboneras to mojakka. ?

:The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji: and a very pleasant 21 degrees today. Back to the freezer next week though :Very_sad_emoji_icon

Morning all well so far we have no snow ❄️ but it’s forecast for later this afternoon now though there’s a slight breeze and cold!! Safe travels everyone who’s out and about

No rain, this weekend.

Forecast 100% for this afternoon and all week.

Oh yes?

Keep warm and dry, you lot.
Don't worry about us.

We've got a few clouds coming in from the SE, hope they know Devon is a no-snow region ;)

" No rain today," Said the wise old goatherd, at 8.15.

Lovely gentle rain arrived at about 11.00. . Irrigation / loo flushing. cistern already has put in enough for a fortnight.
Now we can start filling the domestic cisterns.

Thanks Lee and Linda , Ken and Jan . :Smiling_Face_Emoji:

Back