Weather Report..................

Cold and snow forecast for Herts later today.

Colin ???

Nice ones, Chris.
they worked a treat.

Can you please post Money Money Money..... and Buddy can you spare a dime ?

Pauljenny;n28063 said:
" No rain today," Said the wise old goatherd, at 8.15.

Lovely gentle rain arrived at about 11.00. . Irrigation / loo flushing. cistern already has put in enough for a fortnight.
Now we can start filling the domestic cisterns.

Thanks Lee and Linda , Ken and Jan . :Smiling_Face_Emoji:

It was the least we could do after you looked after us so well yesterday.

The bubble has burst we woke this morning to bright sunshine but that didn't last long. We are now parked up in the rain and the forecst isn't good for the next few days.
On the plus side Paul is happy, he can have a shower now, it's been a while.

Nòooooooo, we've had s few flakes - don't they know the only flakes we want in Devon are the ones stuck in ice cream.

Edina;n28078 said:
Nòooooooo, we've had s few flakes - don't they know the only flakes we want in Devon are the ones stuck in ice cream.

It's lovely how you manage to turn most posts back to ice ceam.
I will keep my eye out for a Mr Whippy sign for you.

photo2304.jpg All quiet looking out of the van window across the Menai Strait but bl***y cold when you put your nose through the door...??

Lee;n28068 said:
The bubble has burst we woke this morning to bright sunshine but that didn't last long. We are now parked up in the rain and the forecst isn't good for the next few days.

On the plus side Paul is happy, he can have a shower now, it's been a while.

Just stripped off and danced in the rain..

You thought we were sun-tanned.. ? It was muck !
We're white as a motorhome now..:Flushed_Face_Emoji:

Lovely day today, 20 degrees and lots of sun. We planned to head home on Thursday, but having seen the travel chaos we'd be heading to in London we've taken the hard decision to stay another week in the warmth. San Diego next week, maybe a little cooler than here in the desert but definately better than the Beast from the East!

2cv;n28117 said:
Lovely day today, 20 degrees and lots of sun. We planned to head home on Thursday, but having seen the travel chaos we'd be heading to in London we've taken the hard decision to stay another week in the warmth. San Diego next week, maybe a little cooler than here in the desert but definately better than the Beast from the East!

Now that sounds like a very sensible plan indeed, Bill!
Enjoy.

Colin ???

The 'Beast From The East' has arrived in Herts.

WP_20180227_07_37_47_Rich (3).jpg

Colin ???

cold and snow. woke up to a sprinkling this morning with a little more expected through the day.

The Devon skies are clear blue, but tis only 1.7 degrees in my den so the heater is on.

Real RAIN in the night!!! Puddles everywhere, glad I didn’t clean van yday. Still 13C though and 22C tomorrow.
HAPPY DAYS
??

Sunny and 14c but the cloud is thickening so we're expecting showers.

IMG_20180227_082322.jpg 14 degrees
1200 litres into the cisterns.
More rain on its way. 8.15 am

Back