Weather Report..................

After yesterday's much needed thundery storms and localised flooding, today has dawned into a beautifully bright day with a 23 degree high. 🙂

Reactions: 2cv
After overnight rain the skies cleared in perfect time for our morning walk.

Back indoors, the skies opened up again, and it's exactly what the shrubs and plants need.

It's currently a pleasant 24 degrees. 👍

31 in the shade.
I'm forced to have to sit in the shade.
Beer in hand.
Test Match Special on the radio.
Downside..?
It's a long walk to and from
the fridge.

We'll..
My beer lasted longer than the cricket.
High 30s are back.. Dead calm.
4 noisy Maroons went off at 7am. On the hilltop above The Hovel.
Frightened us rigid.
Then we realised it's fiesta week in the village.
Music, dancing and feasting.
They don't start till 9.30pm, it's too hot.. they knock off at 4.00.
Work till lunchtime then siesta til about 6pm . A little work until 8... Then it starts again.
If you can't beat 'em...?

It's a lovely Summer's day here, it's 21 degrees under a blue sky with clouds scudding past. The false Autumn suggests some shrubs may fail, but the grass is returning. What's not to like. 🙂

Today we've light cloud, a gentle breeze, and a 21 degree high. It's a lovely day and holding fine for the final day of 2022 Airborne.

It would have been good to see the BBMF, and superb to see yesterday's display by the Norwegian Air Force Mig-15 yesterday. I'll have to settle for YouTube, uploaded earlier today:

:)

Quite a nice day, mostly sunny. ⛅⛅⛅

Interesting to see the Mig video as I follow Randy W Ball who operates one privately doing air shows around the US. First saw him at San Marcos and then at a smaller show in Lancaster PA. They recently had to change the engine and detailed the work on FB. In the US lower limits operate at shows!

Quite a nice day, mostly sunny. ⛅⛅⛅

Interesting to see the Mig video as I follow Randy W Ball who operates one privately doing air shows around the US. First saw him at San Marcos and then at a smaller show in Lancaster PA. They recently had to change the engine and detailed the work on FB. In the US lower limits operate at shows!

I'd say that blokes a NUTTER

A bright blue sky, a very light breeze, and a 21 degree high.

There's a possibility of some welcome evening rain, but that will quickly die away. 👍🙂

It's going to be warm and windless. Setting up for a day in the shade with the fan.
The village party stopped the music at 1am.. The dancing stopped somewhat later..
The stamina of these country folk.. !16611632961802217915265003070910.jpg

Last edited:
Back