Weather Report..................

Dry and bright with light cloud and a gentle breeze. All very pleasant. :)

Reactions: 2cv
Today started beautifully with blue skies. Right now we have light cloud, a very modest breeze, and a high of 18 degrees. There is still the possibility of a shower later, but nothing that will stop a walk through the woods. 🙂

Misty 14 start. Improved by sunup.
Managed breakfast on the terrace.
Really enjoying watching Management gardening away, while I toil over administration duties.
She'll be demanding a coffee break soon.
That won't make itself.

" No rain forecast "
Not until we sat on the terrace , at lunchtime.
Came from nowhere, lasted one minute.
Luckily we had the parasol up.
Someone's 'avin a larff.!

We brought the 2cv down to her new home in Blackpool today, The house is still not habitable quite, but it’s getting there so a few nights in the van after quite a long break from it. Mostly cloudy with some showers as we headed down, the 2cv did not appreciate the 30mph headwind! Listened to the world fireworks championship in the distance earlier with the temperature still 15 degrees at 10 o’clock, amazing for the time of year. 🌦🌦☁️

After very heavy overnight rain the weather completely cleared and by early morning it was hot working in the garden.

Later, I almost felt sorry we were squandering the warm evening at the ENO, but not quite as it was the best production of Tosca I've ever seen.

Today has been rather pleasant, with light cloud and a gentle breeze. 🙂

The forecast for today was for a dry bright day with a 20 degree high as we walked. Perfect. 🙂

It felt really hot as we ate lunch and I moved the thermometer to our sun trap corner, and was shocked to see it registering 30 degrees. Bonkers for the time of year. 😲

After overnight rain it hasn't stopped, in fact it's generally cloudy and manky. ☹️

A visit to the van is in order to move things about a bit. 👍

Pleasant day, some breeze at first.
Then it eased.
Too hot on the south
side.
So here we are....
Stuck in the Northern Carport, drinking G& T..
Mustnt grumble.

It's been a warm dry morning, with an 18 degree high, but sadly, it'll all go south and heavy rain will arrive and last all evening.

• Sad
Back