Weather Report..................

We've ongoing rain throughout the day. Took down the tomatoes and Evening Primrose. ☹️

• Sad
Reactions: 2cv
After the last couple of days of constant rain and localised flooding, we've another day of rain and flooding ahead of us.

I've been reading The Diary of Thomas Turner (1754-1765). On Monday 16th January 1764 he wrote "I think to the best of my memory I never remember so wet a time as the present, there having been hardly 48 hours of fine weather for this 2 or 3 months past, it raining almost continually."

Small wonder we British love to discuss the weather, including me. 😲

I refer you to my previous post.
Smugfilter fitted and working on intercooled turbo.

We’re normally away in Palm Desert at this time of year. Just got a reminder of 4 years ago today, a bit better than Glasgow is managing!

View attachment 64959
You've got the memories, Bill.
Cherish them, they belong to you two.
There are millions of poor souls who don't have similar ones.
We've 20 years of motorhome memories and we still get pleasure, when reliving them.

Ps..
We're promised gentle rain tomorrow.
Management spent hours putting bedding plants in..
I've been pruning Jasmine and Bougainvilleas in the heat.
Day off tomorrow ?
Now that's something to look forward to.

We've 20 years of motorhome memories and we still get pleasure, when reliving them.
Still hoping that we may get back there in March. Certainly great memories.

My motorhome memories are mainly on cassette, which makes them not of great quality ... Don't have a Telly in the bathroom, so it's fortunate that I can view them without a screen; just slide back the seal, and there they are ... :)

Steve

It's tipping down here too, and will continue. ☹️

Got soaked, got home, got dry again. 😄

• Sad
Reactions: 2cv
Back