Weather Report..................

Morning All,
The lightest of drizzle finally arrived at 0415... 18 hours late.
I got up to connect the by-pass, to allow the roof to clean. 6mm was forecast with today being rain free.
Jenny put a washer load on overnight.
The drizzle petered out after 5 minutes.
It's now lightly drizzling..
Is it me ?

Or what ?

🤨

Not a good day. ☹️

The weather was superb with bright blue skies, but we were invited to a funeral in Bedfordshire and set off nice and early with over two and a half hours in hand over the required travel time.

Spent the whole morning sitting on the M25 and no closer to the Dartford Crossing than J3 due to climate activists. There's only one opportunity to say goodbye to someone in life and their selfishness prevented it. 😡

Best advice is to ignore the forecasts.
If you want rain, throw a garden party, or put some laundry out to dry.
We had drizzle all morning.
Not enough to get into the cisternas, but enough to avoid irrigation.
🤪

The forecast was for a bright mild day with the possibility of a short light shower, and that's exactly what we had. 👍

In the afternoon we both had our COVID booster in one arm with a flue jab in the other, then plenty of arm exercise to work the stuff in. Sorted. 🙂

We also had a mild night, and today has turned out to be bright and dry. ⛅

Reactions: 2cv
Grandson minding today as DIL is giving a TEDx talk in Aberdeen. Unusually mild and pleasant for standing around for a couple of hours at mini rugby training - normally when I‘m on duty it’s blowing a hooley and tipping it down so my lucky day today!

Back