Weather Report..................

It's dry and bright with wall to wall blue skies, and a temp of 14 degrees. ⛅ ⛅ ⛅ 😃

Reactions: 2cv
After a misty start the day has turned out to be beautiful and warm. ⛅

They threatened rain
Nothing till we sat down for lunch.
Had dash out and bring towels in... 2 minutes after I'd announced, There'll be no rain today. ".
By the time we'd closed all the windows and Veluxes...
Well, you know the rest.!
Heating on and brandy coffees, now.
Not all bad news.

Rain..? .. was forecast for overnight..

What rain..?
We got 3 minutes of light pitter, but not much pattering, at 2am..
Then a short burst of gentle drizzle at dawn..
Nothing in rain guage and only a litre of water from the roof cleaning overflow..

Won't need to irrigate, though.

Forecast is for drizzle on AccuWeather, but nowt on weather.uk
Evidently, 'Urricain ' Erbert is being blown off course and is coming to kill us all, any day soon.. Says the government information website.
Can't grumble.

Set off for our daily walk pretty early today as torrential rain and wind was forecast from noon. Got absolutely soaked while we were out, back home and drying out now and the sun is shining in a bright blue sky - it’s just turned noon!!

Update:
Forecast for no rain, last night.
Load of washing in overnight.
Still no rain forecast, this morning.
Laundry on the line.
You know what comes next..

We've had torrential rain this morning, and whilst it's just stopped and the sun has come out, more rain is forecast for this evening. 🌨️ ☀️ 🌨️

• Sad
Quite a fine sunny morning but we’ll not be out in it as we’ve both got covid! ⛅⛅⛅
That's s*it bill ,Fiona had a few weeks back I've not ,but tbh I keep testing but not being too great ,was in hosp and awaiting results but hey ho onwards etc
hope u both get over it asap
are you in scot or south of border

• Thank You
Quite a fine sunny morning but we’ll not be out in it as we’ve both got covid! ⛅⛅⛅
I hope it's the mild version and it vanishes by the weekend.

That's s*it bill ,Fiona had a few weeks back I've not ,but tbh I keep testing but not being too great ,was in hosp and awaiting results but hey ho onwards etc
hope u both get over it asap
are you in scot or south of border
In Scotland for now but should be down in a couple of weeks to finish house then moving mid December. Hope you get your health sorted soon.

Back