Weather Report..................

Off on the short trip to Lanark today. Dry at the moment but looks like rain setting in by 4. Must remember to pack a brolly :Umbrella_Emoji::Umbrella_Emoji::Umbrella_Rain_Drops

Can't be bothered typing.
just look at my previous post.

nothing new to add..
Management suggests that I might like to do some tidy up decorating.
Mmmmm.

Heavy rain overnight here at Lanark, even got a new little loch nearby, but just showery now. Definitely brolly time :Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops:Umbrella_Rain_Drops

After 2 hectic hours on the sun recliner, yesterday, working on my horizontal gardening skills,... Today dawned grey and misty... Light rain now.

I wonder if it's got anything to do with Jenny putting a duvet on to wash overnight ?

Pauljenny;n30910 said:
After 2 hectic hours on the sun recliner, yesterday, working on my horizontal gardening skills,... Today dawned grey and misty... Light rain now.

I wonder if it's got anything to do with Jenny putting a duvet on to wash overnight ?

A duvet! What happened to the black silk sheets you playboys usually favour?

Drizzly Devon after a decent day.

Edina;n30927 said:
A duvet! What happened to the black silk sheets you playboys usually favour?

Drizzly Devon after a decent day.

It was off the,recently vacated, guest bed... We do spoil our visitors.
Black silk is so Last century..
Scarlet is much classier.

Windy, cool, cloudy..14 degrees in the shade.

No rain forecast.

Last edited:
Paul, I wish I'd known that before we bought these flannelette candy striped ones ---- ah well........................................

Quite a nice evening here in Boston, and for the next couple of days in Norfolk. :Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow:Emoji_Snowflake_Dow later in the week for the UK forecast, with a named storm pounding Spain!

Left there now and drove through sleet and much wintery deluge in Millau bridge region. Very impressive road I must say even on the clouds. Will look forward to passing that way again but £12 toll for bridge!!!!!! Ouch

:The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji::The_Sun_Emoji: in Boston today, and it's going to stay light till 8.30 or so this evening. Brilliant!

Back