Weather Report..................

Colin you brought back some lovely memories with those photos of the Tarn gorge :)
Went camping there when I was 17, it's one of the most beautiful places.

Well, we've got horizontal rain and wind blowing a right hoolie this morning. Looks set for the day. It's Flaming June alright. Poo! ? ☹

Hmmmm not good ..probably the same all over uk.........fair bit of rain overnight.......wind dropped........mighty cold....damp..may get more rain....not had the torrential stuff yet.......just darn right miserable....could well do without this weatherl
dont want it as hot as last year.....however....this stuff is just not on............getting fed up of filling ..ot watter bockle. getting me thermals out today.

Fresh, warm, busy day.
The Child Bride felt better after a hairdo and pedicure.
While she was busy, The Undermanager drove us up the N2 to Fonte Ferrea National Park, about 5 miles north of Sâo Bràs.
Beautiful place, and would be an ideal overnight stop, if were were interested in that kind of thing.
Delightful lunch in the small bar / cafe.

We managed a dry morning yesterday and then the rain followed us round everywhere we went. Dry, bright and cool this morning but .......
The management concerned that we might need a tow off for the grand depart tomorrow as the ground is so sodden, but if it stays dry today I think we should be ok. Pics will be available if i’m wrong ??

We left the Gorge du Tarn yesterday, went under, over and around the beautiful bridge at Millau then headed further south. We wild camped by the Priory St-Michel de Grandmont and awoke this morning to the kind of climatic conditions I'm quite fond of:

IMG_20190613_091055.jpg

The local inhabitants clearly have alternative communication means with the heavens and so don't require the sort of data link we mortals rely on so much these days.
So I'll post some details of our brilliant day in the Gorge du Tarn in due course.

Colin ???

p.s. I've inadvertently cleared the cache in this phone (I'm still exploring the Android operating system) so get notifications of reward points - which I don't really want. So how do I turn that function off on MH? I've tried, believe me!

same as yesterday and the day before and the day before and the...... ohh......got me libberty bodice, long johns...hat ...scarf....boots....thermals etc.......and thats indoors..........relented yesterday and put the fire on.....maybe the same today.....wait and see if sun comes out......ya..pigs may fly too.
spect all you over the channel touring will still be enjoying yourselves despite the weather.......and also those touring uk...plenty to see........
well all you folk have a lovely day whatever you are up to.......

We seem to have dropped lucky, staying here .It's very pleasant. Mid 20s with a fresh breeze.
Our valley, protected from the sea breezes, is known as, " The Algarve Cooking Pot", from mid May to mid September.
It's drying out, though.WP_20190613_14_31_47_Pro.jpg

Back