Weather Report..................

I
It was about 6°C in Herts at 03:30 and it warmed considerably as I motored towards the Canary Islands on the M25. So much so that here in Gatwick it's 7°C right now.

HEALTH WARNING:

Smugging commences in approximately 12 hours!

Colin ???
Time to tick the" Ignore ", button for the next 10 days, folks... I wonder how many of you have done so, already, and won't be able to read this post?
I won't mention the weather.
It's about average.

sun was out earlier in n, yorks...however.....now very windy cold. damp and utterly UGGGGG.....
Cant grumble tho...its been beautiful weather since before christmas even tho its beeen cooold........
have had ample dry days with sunshine........been blessed her in n. yorks. i think........
g.day to everyone

I've just heard the latest Project Fear .

As global warming kicks in, and climate becomes more tropical, there may be the likelihood of an increase in Malaria.
I'm already taking precautions.
When the weather is too warm for brandy and coffee .... I'll have a G&T.
Done just that, at lunchtime.
I'm feeling safer already.

I've just heard the latest Project Fear .

As global warming kicks in, and climate becomes more tropical, there may be the likelihood of an increase in Malaria.
I'm already taking precautions.
When the weather is too warm for brandy and coffee .... I'll have a G&T.
Done just that, at lunchtime.
I'm feeling safer already.

Come on without, come on within, you ain't seen nothin' like the mighty quinine... :)

The view from our balcony on Gran Canaria says it all this evening:

WP_20190207_18_42_49_Pro (2).jpg

Currently the temperature has dipped from 22°C late this afternoon to the expected overnight temperature of 15°C.
You were warned!

Colin ???

UUUUGGGG.....wind .rain...cold...having said that....i think sun may be giving it a good try.........as it has suddenly looked a bit brighter.......however..not venturing outsdie to see........ooohhh cant wait for spring and probably ba bit warmer weather...........

I find nothing smug about Colin's weather reports..
He's just stating the bare facts.
Watch out for the Malaria.. ( Latin for bad air. )... Take plenty of medicine from the green bottle and the one with the yellow label.
Typical winter day here, Virginal blue sky, Sunglasses required...Socks optional..

The weather has stayed fair in the Canaries with the temperature climbing steadily through the day to 22°C in the shade:
WP_20190208_15_49_53_Pro.jpg

I'm taking in plenty of non-alcoholic ((I haven't drunk the alternative beverages for some years now) fluid in an attempt to maintain bodily levels but it's proving quite time consuming.

Colin ???

Back