We're off

Jeff, we are on The Promenade free parking at the moment. Marina Site is very busy! We had booked at Netherhall CL but there were already 7 units on a 5 unit site ...

This morning bought 24 x 2 litres of water from Lidl (only put bare 20 litres at home because 'we're booked on a site ...' So we can have a drink now 🤣

Steve
We have just booked 3 n8ghts at the marina in Maryport for next Thurs Fri sat nights yippee

We'll head up to NI in a couple of weeks.

In the UK, its easy to date cars, how do you do it over here?

It's possible that a native sees it different to a visitor, and being disabled is causing problems already, we might cut it short and head for Scotland, dunno yet, not keen on the big towns.

Getting a noise like Subarus make, could that be the wastegate? is it to worry about? only just hear it in the first 3 gears.

It's possible that a native sees it different to a visitor, and being disabled is causing problems already, we might cut it short and head for Scotland, dunno yet, not keen on the big towns.
You are not going anywhere to you come up norf, i did warn you about the indians so far down, no big towns up here, try Donegal town, flat carpark and feeding places within 100 yards, much less people up here and more open space.ireland a.pngireland b.pngireland g.pngireland h.pngdonegal rd top car park.pngDonegal town.png

We just went on the Waterford suite valley railway, handy if you forgot to shake your meds.

Nah it'll wilt, give me your email address.

Sounds to me as if their "ex spurts" are not very expert at all.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back