What are you doing this weekend?

Popping up to Dundee tomorrow to see my son, hoping to take in a visit to the newly opened V&A museum.

Think the best is called something like the Buttery - always busy and used a few times. We took a wander into town and walked a few old haunts 2 days ago. Really sad to see Bordeaux Quay has gone - it was a fab lunch spot.

Yes we reckon it is the best visitor attraction in Bristol. Just need to decide whether to do the audio of a 1st or 2nd class passenger, an engineer or the ships cat!
Explore, now called We Are Curious, is also pretty good.

Has lunch in a posh hotel in West bay.Dorset With a stroll along the prom in brilliant sunshine yesterday. Fabulous day

Reactions: 2cv
Did a few sessions on hand cycle yesterday after spending a little time setting it up. So much better on tarmac and concrete than a field, who would have thought koff, koff

Forget to use workout app on watch so not sure what distance I did but I went in small sets rather than one long trip round, stayed on the flat as well. Sussed out how to change gear properly now as well so no clunking unless I make a mistake so all in it was an enjoyable afternoon. Just need to move somewhere that’s flat now rather than one in ten and steeper hills all around me :)

Heading off slowly towards Derbyshire for the annual Bentley Motorhomes rally, stopping off in the Lake District and near Harrogate.

Heading off slowly towards Derbyshire for the annual Bentley Motorhomes rally, stopping off in the Lake District and near Harrogate.
sounds an interestin destination 2cv..........(stopping off NEAR harrogate).......now where would that be.......just interested

Emptying the van getting it ready for the repair still have to find a garage to do it.

Where in Derbyshire is that held Bill?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back